[bg_collapse view=”link” expand_text=”Shadi Shagun Scheme” collapse_text=”Shadi Shagun Scheme”]
vivah shagun yojana, mukhyamantri vivah shagun yojana, haryana cm vivah shagun scheme
Vivah Shagun is a new scheme from the Haryana government under which financial assistance is provided to the girls on their marriage. The Haryana government is inviting applications from women who are getting married for financial aid. The scheme’s main aim is to give financial help to women belonging to poor families, widows, sportswomen, and destitute women for marriage. The amount is given as Kanadan to honor the girl child and to allow them to celebrate their wedding gracefully. The application form must be submitted prior to 1 month of their marriage. Applicants enrolled in this scheme will get the amount directly into their bank account. However, candidates can also apply for this scheme after marriage but not after six months.
Shadi Shagun Yojana Haryana
The following are the eligibility criteria that the bridge must fulfill to avail of this scheme.
- The candidate must be a resident of the Haryana state.
- The minimum age of the bridge must be 18 years, and the groom must be 21 years on the date of marriage
- Haryana CM Vivah Shagun Scheme amount is given only for up to 2 daughters in a family
- Window or divorced women can take the amount when remarrying. (However, it is applicable only when she has not availed of this yojana before)
Vivah Shagun Yojana Haryana SC BC – Official PDF Notification
The steps to downloading the Vivah Shagun Yojana Haryana pdf form from the official website for Welfare of Scheduled Caste and Backward Classes Department.
- Visit the official website http://haryanascbc.gov.in/mukhya-mantri-vivah-shagun-yojna-1
- On this page, click here to download the document link. (file size is 374 KB, the format of the download is PDF, and the language in which the document will be is English/Hindi)
- The PDF file opens and contains 43 pages, and you can find the annexure that you must fill in on the 3rd page of the document.
- Eligible candidates can download the vivah shagun Haryana yojana notification pdf and save it onto their desktops.
- Candidates must take a print of the application form and fill it in manually.
- Submit the application form before the date of marriage to the District Welfare Officer. He/she is the concerned authority that checks the application form and sanctions the shagun. The Deputy Commissioner is responsible for sanctioning the shagun if the application form is submitted after marriage and within six months from the date of marriage.
Online applications can also be submitted, but for those, you must visit the Antyodaya Kendras or do it yourself using the Saral Haryana portal
Shadi Vivah Shagun Yojana Haryana Apply – Online Application Form 2022
The following steps must be followed to submit the Mukhya Mantri Vivah Shagun Yojana application form online on the Antyodaya Sarah portal.
- Go to the Antyodaya Sarah portal in Haryana
- Existing users can log in on the home page by providing their username and password in the designated fields.
- Click New user if you are a new user. This opens the citizen’s registration form.
- Enter all the details such as full name, email address, mobile number, password, state and the Captcha code
- Click Submit. After the details are submitted, a username and password are generated.
- Use the username and password to log in.
- Click View All Available Services that are in the Apply for Services section.
- Enter the Vivah Shagun scheme to search for the appropriate one from the list of schemes in the search box available. It displays the Mukya Mantri Vivah Shagun Yojana scheme.
- Click on this link to open the online application form.
The application can be filled out by entering the family ID. Once the form is submitted successfully, the candidate will be eligible to avail of the benefits decided for this scheme.
Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana Haryana Documents List
Here is the list of documents that the candidate must submit to avail of this social welfare scheme from the government.
- Aadhar card
- BPL card
- Permanent resident proof
- Groom’s age proof
- Caste certificate
- Marriage invitation card
- Marksheet of the Groom from the board
- Bride’s age proof
- Divorce order (In case the woman is a divorcee)
- Joint account passbook copy
- Income certificate of parents
- Disability certificate (if the bride is disabled)
Mukhyamantri vivah Shagun yojana amount
The government offers the following financial assistance under the shadi shagun scheme Haryana to women at the time of marriage:
- Window, divorced, destitute, orphan and girl who belongs to the family below the poverty line get the total shagun amount of 51,000/-. At the time of marriage, 46,000/- will be paid, and within six months of marriage, 5,000/- is paid.
- SC/DT families who are categorized in BPL get 51,000/-. At the time of marriage, they get 46,000/- and after submitting the marriage certificate, the remaining amount is paid.
- Sportswomen get 31,000.
- Families belonging to BPL other than scheduled castes get 11,000. At the time of marriage, they get 10,000 and, later, 1,000.
- Mass marriage gets 51,000. At the time of marriage, the girl gets 46,000, and after submitting the marriage certificate, another 5,000 will be released.
- Married couple, both are disabled get 51,000/-
- One spouse who is disabled get 31,000/-