Last Updated on June 30, 2022 by Team Gyankunj
We are all aware of the damage that the Covid 19 has caused to the people across the nation. Even now, people are suffering from losses to their businesses due to the recent pandemic. To help the people affected by the pandemic, the state governments are launching different welfare programs for their citizens. In a similar connection, the Rajasthan State Government launched Indira Gandhi Credit Yojana for small shop owners and retail traders affected by the pandemic. The major benefit of the scheme is that the youngsters can get interest-free loans up to 50000 without any guarantee.
Indira Gandhi Credit Yojana
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the newly launched Indira Gandhi Credit Yojana, 50K Loan to the youth, Highlights of the scheme, Eligibility Criteria of the Indita Gandhi Credit Card Scheme, and Online Registration Form on the Official Portal.
Highlights of Indira Gandhi 50K Loan Scheme
Let us see the features and highlights of the Indira Gandhi Credit Scheme launched by the Rajasthan State Government.
- The Rajasthan State Government has launched the Indira Gandhi Credit Scheme to help the small retail traders in the state.
- Under this scheme, the government provides around 50,000 loan that is free of interest without any guarantee.
- The Interest Loan Free Scheme Covers the people involved in occupations like hairdressers, rickshaw wallas, potters, cobblers, masons, tailors, washermen, painters, tap-electricity repairers.
- Moreover, the unemployed youth can also avail themselves of the loan facility provided by the government.
- The government claimed that this scheme reduces the ill effects of Corona.
- According to the official announcement, the scheme is valid for only one year until 31 March 2022.
- The special thing is that the moratorium period of the loan will be three months.
Indira Gandhi Credit Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility criteria for an applicant candidate eligible for the Indira Gandhi Credit Scheme launched by the Ashok Gehlot government in Rajasthan State.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan State.
- The age of the candidates applying for the scheme should be between 18 years and 45 years.
- All the small traders who have been given a certificate or identity card on behalf of the urban body will be eligible for the scheme.
- The merchants left out in the survey on behalf of the body or merchant vendors with recommendation letters from the Town Vending Committee will also be eligible for the scheme.
- The applicants who have been selected during the survey but have not issued a certificate or identity card will also be eligible.
- The unemployment allowance is not available in urban areas. Those whose monthly earnings are Rs 15000 is not more than that will also be eligible.
Apply for 50,000 Loan under Indira Gandhi Credit Card Yojana
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the Indira Gandhi Credit Card Yojana of the Rajasthan Government.
- According to the sources of the information, the government will identify the beneficiaries at the district level based on the issue of the certificates to the vendors by the urban local bodies scheduled commercial banks, regional rural banks, small finance banks, cooperative banks, and non-banking finance companies.
- All the applications received will be scrutinized and verified by the district collectors for eligibility.
- However, there is no announcement made regarding the online application procedure to apply for the scheme in this instance.
Indira Gandhi Interest-Free Loan Scheme Online Registration Form 2021
- The application process may start on the dipr.rajasthan.gov.in portal. Please keep visiting the portal for the latest information regarding the scheme.
- We will keep you updated if there are any further announcements made regarding the scheme.
The government may invite applications online on the DIPR Rajasthan Official Portal, and the interested candidates can apply for the Indira Gandhi Credit Scheme.