Last Updated on June 30, 2022 by Team Gyankunj
CM Supports app apk download is important to apply online for the Jharkhand petrol subsidy scheme. In this article, we have explained the process to download the cm supports app and the process to apply for the Petrol subsidy in Jharkhand.
Jharkhand’s state government has issued a “Jharkhand petrol subsidy registration form.” Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren has authorized an online application for a petrol subsidy scheme. Then you’ll find all the information you need on our website on how to apply for petrol subsidy yojana Jharkhand.
As part of his commitment to offering a Rs 25 per litre discount on gasoline to poor and middle-class families. Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren launched the CM support app on Wednesday, making it possible to register for the CM assistance program on the Jharkhand petrol subsidy scheme.
With the launch of the Jharkhand CM support app, the government would give fuel subsidies to low-income and middle-class households. Under this plan, state residents with pink or green ration cards who own a two-wheeler would receive a 25-rupee-per-liter discount on gasoline for a maximum of 10 liters per month under the Jharkhand petrol subsidy scheme
Petrol Subsidy Jharkhand Apply on CM Supports App
We are all aware that the state government of Jharkhand has introduced a number of social programs. There are many households that are benefiting from the implementation of social initiatives in Jharkhand.
We all know that many people are interested in learning more about the Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana. Every month, the Petrol Subsidy Scheme 2022 effectively credits 250 rupees. This financial aid is deposited into qualified beneficiaries’ bank accounts.
We are all aware of the high cost of gasoline and diesel in our nation. Due to the increase in gasoline costs, the state administration has decided to provide registration for a petrol subsidy plan. This enrolment will be done through the CM support app. If you wish to use the online mode to download CM supports app, this post and apply for the subsidy, we’ll provide you all the details about the online application form for the Jharkhand petrol subsidy scheme 2022.
CM Supports App Apk Download
You may download the apk file on the cm supports app and then install it on your android device. The process to download & install the cm supports app is very simple. Here are the steps to download:
- Visit the Aahar Jharkhand Website
- There you will get the direct link to download the apk file
Also, you can utilize the cm supports apk download link in the links section below.
Apply for Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy
Interested and qualified candidates must download the CM supports app to receive the advantages of the Jharkhand fuel subsidy plan. Candidates must register online after installing the cm support app.
Apply on CM Supports App for Jharkhand’s Petrol Subsidy Scheme
We all know there are many who wish to download CM supports the app. This software may be downloaded from the internet. To download the CM supports app, follow the steps outlined below.
- First and foremost, you must download the app from the internet as it is not available on the Play Store yet.
- Type “CM SUPPORTS APP” into the search box.
- Install the app on your phone after you have downloaded it.
Open the app and you should be greeted to a similar page as seen below
- Now you must provide information about your registered cell phone number as well as Aadhar number details to login. On the next page, users will be asked to put in the OTP they received on their Aadhaar registered mobile number.
- Allow the permissions the app is asking for and select the first option “Vahan Vivaran Darj Karein” to start the registration for Jharkhand petrol subsidy scheme.
- The next screen should bring you to a page where users will need to put in the details for their vehicles.
- Once you have filled up all the details, submit the form to process your application. Users can check the status of their application on the app itself by selecting the option “avedan stiti jane”.
Basic requirements for avail the Jharkhand petrol subsidy scheme.
- The applicant must be in possession of a ration card issued under the National Food Security Act or the State Food Security Act of the state.
- All family members’ verified Aadhaar numbers should be listed on the ration card.
- The applicant’s bank account number and Aadhaar-linked mobile number must be updated.
- The applicant’s vehicle should have his or her name on the registration plate.
- The applicant must have a valid driver’s licence.
- The applicant’s two-wheeler must be state-registered.