Medisep Kerala health insurance scheme for employees and pensioners: If you belong to Kerala, you might know the Medisep scheme. It is a health insurance scheme, especially for state government employees. This scheme’s main aim and objective are to promote health insurance to employees and pensioners. Interested and eligible applicants need to fill in the registration form, login, and apply.
What is Medisep?
Medisep is an online portal or an official website to register, log in, and get complete Kerala State employee health insurance details. Any state government employee from any department can get the facility of insurance. The scheme is applicable for all Medisep hospitals in large numbers. In this article, we have come up with all details related to the medisep application form so that you can get the needed benefits:
|Name of the Portal||Medisep Kerala|
|Eligible||State government employees|
|Cash credited to||Hospitals|
MEDISEP Eligibility Kerala
The following state government employees are eligible for Medisep insurance:
- All state government employees, including teaching and non-teaching staff.
- The employees of universities who receive grant-aid from the state government.
- Part-time contingent employees of the state get a deduction from their monthly income for monthly pension.
- All pensioners and family pensioners
- Staff and personal staff of all local self-government offices and universities.
MEDISEP Online Registration 2022 – Apply Online @medisep.kerala portal
For medisep online registration, you need to follow the following steps:
- Type the URL www.medisep.kerala.gov.in. You will visit the Medisep website by this process.
- Visit the registration link. You will find two major sections at this place. These sections will include the following:For employees
- For pensioners
- Select the category in which you fall.
- In a new tab, you will need to fill in your PAN number and your date of birth.
- In the next step, you will be needed to enter your mobile number. You can change this later, as per your need.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile number. Enter the OTP to log in to the portal.
- After all these steps, a new profile page will be created. Now you can update the details so that you can save your profile. Click on the “yes” button to edit any sections. If you don’t want to make any changes, click on the “No” button and proceed.
- You also need to verify all details and accept the declaration to submit your registration form.
medisep.kerala.gov.in Login – Employee/Pensioner
Following are the benefits that you can expect from the Medisep portal login:
- Each family will be eligible to get basic insurance coverage of 2 lakh for three years.
- A maximum amount of 6 lakh rupees per family will be provided in case of a life-threatening disease or organ transplantation.
- Additional rs. 3 lakh will be offered during insurance coverage for financially weak families.
To get the benefit of insurance, you need to register at the portal through the official website at Medisep.
Medisep status check Online
Once you are registered for Medisep insurance, you can use your username and password for Medisep login. Then, all you need to do is visit the official website and scroll the page to the login section to check the status of your insurance registration.
You can use the following steps for your Medisep status check:
- Type the URL www.medisep.kerala.gov.in and visit the Medisep portal
- Select the section that says “status option” and fill in the menu section’s needed details.
- Click on “select” to check the details of your status.
MEDISEP Helpline – Toll Free Contact Number
If you have registered to the portal but want extra information about any step, you can visit the online portal to get more details. Visiting the portal will help you get complete information about your registration and login process. The best part about this portal is that you will get quick information.
Medisep phone number: 1800-425-1857
Health insurance selection number: 0471-2517486
Helpline Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Kerala government’s health insurance scheme MEDISEP, which facilitates cashless treatment for government employees and pensioners, will be a reality by January 2022.
Kerala Govt Employee/Pensioner Insurance Scheme MEDISEP FAQs
The annual insurance premium of Rs 6,000 will be deducted from the employee’s salary in monthly installments of Rs 500 each under the MEDISEP scheme.
The scheme restarts in a new avatar from January 2022.
Employees and pensioners, as well as their dependents, spouses/partners, children under the age of 25, and children of any age who are physically or mentally disabled, are all eligible.
We hope this article will help you complete the medisep registration, login process and finally check the status & take the benefit of the scheme.