Maha government has launched Rs. 50000 ex gratia scheme for the families of people who lost their lives die to COVID 19. The Ex Gratia scheme by the Maharashtra government is a great gesture. Eligible applicants need to fill in their online applications at maha covid 19 relief portal, the ex gratia website. Read the whole article to understand how to apply online & fill in the application form. Along with that, once applied, you can check the status of your application at the Maharashtra covid ex gratia website.
Maha COVID 19 Relief Fund – 50000 Ex Gratia Scheme
The Maha covid 19 relief fund was created to help those family members of people who lost their lives as a result of the coronavirus. The Maharashtra government has come up with this scheme. In order to receive this money, you will have to fill out a Maha covid 19 relief form. This money will be given as an ex-gratia sum of Rs. 50,000.
We all went through the wrath of the pandemic last year. The Covid-19 pandemic affected people globally. But, one of the worst-hit states was Maharashtra. This Indian state shared lots of suffering. To offer a supporting hand to the affected people of Maharashtra, the Maharashtra government came up with Maha covid 19 relief fund. The fund is specially created for the families of people who died due to the coronavirus. This scheme is by the Department of disaster management and the Maharashtra government.
When you fill out the Maha covid 19 relief form, you will get paid an ex-gratia sum of Rs. 50,000.
Maharashtra COVID Ex Gratia Scheme 2022
Just after the disturbing and fatal suffering of people in Maharashtra, the government came up with a scheme that had an aim to offer Rs. 50,000 to the families of deceased due to the covid-19 pandemic. As per this scheme, the government has also made it clear that it will ensure that people get the 50k compensation. As per the rules of the scheme, families will get 50K within 30-days of filing the application.
This scheme will not only offer financial support to families that suffered loss, but it will also be an easy process. The government has especially created an online portal where you can fill the maha covid 19 relief in the application form.
What are the documents required to fill out the form?
Following are the major documents that you will need before you register to the platform to get 50K assistance:
- Death certificate of the family members who died because of the Covid-10. The certificate should be as per the Birth and Death Registration Act of 1969.
- Copy of Aadhar card of the dead person
- Applicant’s Aadhar card copy.
- Bank account details of the applicant. The bank should be linked to an Aadhar card.
- Copy of the RT-PCR, CT Scan, and other documents.
- Medical certificate that can reveal the cause of the death
- Copy of the cancelled cheque of the applicant’s bank account.
Maha COVID 19 Relief Online Application Form, Howto Login & Apply
If you are sure that you are eligible for the Maha covid-19 relief fund, you need to visit the platform www.mahacovid19relief.in to log in. In case you have not registered, you need to visit the page at mahacovid19relief.in. The registration process is quite simple. All you need to do is:
- Visit the official website and enter your phone number to register.
- You will receive an OTP that you have to fill into process
- Now, fill in the applicant details
- Once the form is filled, note down the application number for your future references.
Maha COVID 19 Ex Gratia Scheme Online Application Status Check
If you want to track your application status after filling-up the application status, the process is quite simple and straightforward:
- Login at www.Mahacovid19relief.in portal
- Check on the link that blinks and says “Application status.”
- Enter the details that you are asked to check the application status.
Checking List of Selected Applications under Maha COVID 19 Ex Gratia
You also get an option to check the list of approved beneficiaries for the scheme. All you need to do is visit the official website and log in to your account to get the details.
Maha covid 19 relief fund: Guidelines and notifications
Following are some guidelines that you need to follow to get relief funds. The guidelines are made by National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA)
- The ex-gratia payment will only be made to the deceased’s next of kin. The cause of the death should be the Covid-19 pandemic. It is also important to be certified as per the guidelines given by MoHFW and ICMR.
- Only Rs. 50,000 will be given per deceased person, including the people involved in relief operations or associated with the preparedness activities.
- The assistance will be given from the State Disaster Response Fund.
- The District Disaster Management Authority (DDMA) will disburse the ex-gratia assistance to the family members of the deceased.
- To get the amount, family members have to submit the claim via a form that is issued by the State authority.
- After the verification, the payment will be made within 30-days of receiving the application.
Losing a loved one is difficult, but getting financial back-up will undoubtedly help the family members.
The family members of people who lost their lives due to COVID 19 in Maharashtra are the beneficiaries.
Successful applicants will get an ex gratia sum of Rs. 50000
The department has made it very easy to submit applications under this scheme. Applicants can visit the official website, register there and login to submit the online claim form. List of successful applications will be available on the website and ex gratia amount will be released within a month.