Recently, the Punjab government has started a campaign to install solar pumps in 33 blocks of the state under the PM Kusum scheme. The online application has started on 2nd August 2021 and the last date to apply online is 16th August. In this article, you will know all about the PEDA Solar pump scheme. All details regarding this scheme are available in English and Punjabi language.
Under this scheme, the government provides subsidies on the overall cost. General category applicants get 60% subsidy while SC category gets 80%. Under this scheme, solar pumps of capacity 3,5,7.5 & 10 HP can be installed. Both surface and submersible pumps are available to install.
Punjab PEDA Solar Pump Scheme
|Latest Updates as on 16th September 2021|
✅Website working hours are 11AM to 4PM (Monday to Friday)
✅ Problem related to payment where payment was done and application number were not getting generated is now resolved.
✅ People are facing technical errors on website every now and then.
|Scheme Name||Solar Pump Scheme|
|Pumps Capacity||3,5,7.5,10 Horse Power|
|Subsidy percentage||60% for general, 80% for SC|
|Max Applications Acceptable||3000|
List of selected 33 blocks under this scheme
As mentioned earlier, the Punjab government has selected 33 blocks. Here is the district-wise list of those 33 blocks along with village names, eligible for the PEDA solar pump scheme:listofblocks-compressed
PEDA Punjab Solar Pump Eligibility Criteria
If you belong to any of the above listed 33 blocks, here are the eligibility criteria for you:
- Farmers using diesel pumps for any type of irrigation i.e Open / Micro (Drip / Sprinkler) irrigation systems etc. and any water source.
- The farmers / Panchayats who lift water from the village ponds/ farm ponds/ diggies with diesel pumps.
- Farmers who want to do new bore wells.
If you belong to any other block (apart from the listed 33 blocks), here are the conditions for you:
- The farmers who have installed or want to install diesel pump-operated Micro (Drip/sprinkler) irrigation systems on existing bore wells.
- The farmers / Panchayats who lift water from village ponds/ farm ponds/ diggies with diesel pumps.
Actual Cost and Farmers Share
If you are interested to find out the actual price of the solar pump and the share that has to be given by the farmer. The table below explains the price of both types of solar pumps and respective farmer share
Are you a solar Energy enthusiast? – Find Out How to build your own solar & Wind Power System
How to Apply Online for PEDA Solar Pump, Online Registration Form 2021
- The first step is to get registered on the pedasolarpumps website. Kindly follow the steps given below to get registered :
- Visit the official website of the PEDA solar pump scheme i.e. pedasolarpumps.com
- Now, click on the button that says ” New User Register Here”
- Enter all the basic information like Name, mobile number, username, password, etc. You need to select the type of farmer you are, choose from farmers, group of farmers, panchayat, Farmer producer organization, water user organization, etc. To enhance the security of your account, you will be asked to answer questions like year of birth and village name
- Once you have entered this much information, hit the submit button.
- If your account is created successfully, you will see this:
- You can then, log in and proceed to fill in the application form.
PEDA Punjab Solar Pump Scheme Login
- After the successful account creation, now is the time to log in. Follow these steps:
- Go to the user sign-in page
- Enter your username and password, then hit the submit button to get logged in.
- Entering the correct information will take you to the dashboard page
PEDA Solar Pump Application Form
- Now, an online application form will appear. In order to submit the form to the concerned department, you need to complete the 5 steps of the process.
- Complete the first step by providing required info like zone, applicant address, etc.
- Similarly complete the remaining 4 steps too, to complete the form filling process.
Punjab Solar Pump Apply Offline Mode | Download English, Punjabi Application Form PDF
Apart from the online process, one can also apply via offline mode. The offline mode requires you to download the form in your preferred language (English or Punjabi), fill it in properly, and submit it at the concerned office.
Punjabi Application Formpunjabi-form
English Application Formenglish-form
How to Check status of PEDA New Solar Pump application
Once you have filled in all the details and submitted the application, you can track the status of your application too. To do so, simply login to your account, and there you will be able to track your application very easily.
All the interested and eligible applicants are advised to study the complete notification released by PEDA before applying. Those who want to know the complete details of this scheme can download the PDF notification in the Punjabi language. Here it is :
PEDA Solar Pump Scheme 2021 in Punjabibrochure-punjabi-compressed
Need More Details? Watch this
Website Related Issue
Phone No. 0172-4011452
Payment Related Issue
Phone No. +91-8813831430, 7087235043
✔ What is the PEDA Solar pump scheme?
This scheme is recently announced by the state government. It allows the farmers to get solar pumps at subsidized rates.
✔ What is the subsidy percentage
General category applicants get 60% while SC applicants get 80%
✔ When to apply online?
Interested and eligible applicants can apply from 2nd August to 16th August 2021