Last Updated on June 30, 2022 by Team Gyankunj
PM KUSUM PEDA Scheme : APPLY FOR INSTALLATION OF SOLAR PUMPS (Capacity 3, 5, 7.5 & 10 HP) (AC) BOTH SURFACE AND SUBMERSIBLE FOR IRRIGATION IN PUNJAB UNDER COMPONENT-B OF PM-KUSUM SCHEME
Farmers, groups of farmers, and panchayats are invited to apply online at www.pmkusum.peda.gov.in for the installation of solar pumps for irrigation in the following 33 blocks of Punjab where groundwater extraction is less than 100%, and farmers in other blocks (Dark zones) of Punjab who have installed or want to install diesel pump operated micro (Drip / Sprinkler) irrigation systems on existing borewells.
PM Kusum Yojana PEDA Punjab
Let’s see the total numbers of pumps to be allocated under the latest solar pump scheme by PEDA. Here is the category wise list:
Categorywise pumps to be allotted
PEDA PM Kusum Solar Pump Scheme Eligibility
The eligibility conditions are different for the below-mentioned 33 blocks and remaining blocks across the Punjab state.
|Sr. No.||Distt.||33 Blocks|
|1.||Bathinda||Sangat, Rampura and Talwandi Sabo|
|2.||Fazilka||Abohar, Khuian Sarwar and Fazilka|
|3.||Sri Mukatsar Sahib||Gidderbaha, Lambi, Malout and Sri Mukatsar Sahib|
|4.||Gurdaspur||Dorangala, Dina Nagar,Gurdaspur, Qadian and Sri Hargobindpur|
|5.||Pathankot||Dhar Kallan, Pathankot, Sujanpur, Bamyal, Gharota, and Narot Jaimal Singh|
|6.||Hoshiarpur||Bhunga ,Hajipur, Talwara,Hoshiarpur- II, Mahilpur and Mukerian|
|7.||SBS Nagar||Saroya and Balachaur|
|8.||Ropar||Ropar, Anandpur Sahib and Nurpur Bedi|
Eligibility of farmers (belonging to above given 33 blocks) who can apply for solar pumps
- Farmers using diesel pumps for any type of irrigation i.e Open / Micro (Drip / Sprinkler) irrigation systems etc. and any water
- The farmers / Panchayats who lift water from the village ponds/ farm ponds/ diggies with diesel pumps.
- Farmers who want to do new bore wells.
Eligibility Criteria for farmers (except from above given 33 blocks)
- The farmers who have installed or want to install diesel pump-operated Micro (Drip/sprinkler) irrigation systems on existing bore wells.
- The farmers / Panchayats who lift water from village ponds/ farm ponds/diggies with diesel pumps.
The farmers who have PSPCL electric motor connections or have installed solar pumps for irrigation in their names or in the names of their family members are not eligible to apply under this scheme.
Punjab PM KUSUM Solar Pump Yojana Rules
- Only 4800 online applications shall be received for installation of 4660 solar pumps and additional 140 applications will be kept in the waiting list and may be considered for allocation as per seniority if any selected farmer drops out or application is rejected.
- Solar Pumps shall be allocated to the eligible farmers on first come first servebasis.
- Preference shall be given to the farmers having Micro (Drip/Sprinkler) irrigation systems to conserve water. The complete application along with required documents should be submitted online on www.pmkusum.peda.gov.in The farmer share should also be deposited online on the website through Net Banking, Debit Card, and Credit Card.
- The Farmers are advised to apply for solar pumps after reading the scheme document carefully.
- The Farmers and their family members having an electric motor connection of PSPCL for irrigation can not apply under this scheme
- The Farmers and their family members who have already installed solar pumps of 3HP and above capacity also can not apply under this scheme
- The Applications of the farmers providing wrong information shall be rejected and funds deposited by them would be forfeited/deducted as per relevant clauses of the scheme document
- The Application submission process for the respective category will close automatically after submission of required number of applications
Capacity wise Details of Solar Pump Subsidy
Understanding pump requirement
Depending on the depth of water, you can understand the capacity of the pump required
From the table given below, you can understand the minimum agricultural land requirement and free area required for the installation of the solar pump.
Forms to be attached with PM Kusum PEDA Application
- At the time of online submission of the application, the farmer has to upload a copy of the affidavit / self-attested certificate as per Annexure III (a).
- The scheduled caste category farmers are required to submit copies of the caste certificates with the applications.
PMKUSUM PEDA Solar Pump Apply Online – Online Registration Form @pmkusum.peda.gov.in
- First of all, visit the official website pmkusum.peda.gov.in
- Click on “Farmer Registration Tab”. Select component-B, two types of application forms shall appear i.e. (i) Application form for 33 blocks and (ii) Application form for other blocks (Dark zones)
The complete application form looks like this:
- First of all the farmer has to select the application form applicable for him/her and fill in all the columns one by one and upload the documents as a proof wherever required.
- The farmers have to select online the names of the District, Tehsil, Blocks and Villages of their agriculture land and accordingly fill in the application form and click on the Save Button to Save his application form and get acknowledgment number on his registered mobile number.
- After this, the farmer has to click on Make Payment Button and fill in the acknowledgment number or registered mobile number and get OTP on the mobile number by clicking on the get OTP button and filling in the same in the space provided for.
- After filling the OTP the farmer can click on the review button to amend his application if he feels that he has filled in any wrong information in the application form.
- Otherwise, the farmer can make his payment by clicking on the payment button.
- After making the payment the application number will be printed on the application form and the farmer will get the same on his registered mobile number through SMS.
- The farmer can download and get the printout of his application form in the PDF form for future reference.
|Scheme Started from||22 December 2021, 10:00 AM onwards|
|Scheme Closing Date and Time||27 December 2021 at 04:00 PM|
|Daily Time for submission of Applications||10:00 AM to 04:00 PM (Sunday Closed)|
PM Kusum Yojana Punjab – PEDA Solar Pump Installation Official Notification 2021-22
Official Notification PunjabiInformation-Brochure-Punjabi-version-compressed
Official Notification EnglishInformation-Brochure-English-version-compressed
Helpline for Farmers
If you face any problem, just dial the below-given numbers
- Website Related Issue Dial Phone No.+91-9724525125
- Payment Related Issue Phone No. +91-9888487653
4 thoughts on “PM KUSUM PEDA – Solar Pump Apply Online pmkusum.peda.gov.in Registration, Application Form”
I also want to install solar pump in farm.if government will help me I shall be very thankful to the government.
I’m gurpreet singh
Comments are closed.