Our honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has launched Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 in Mahoba, Uttar Pradesh. In the first phase of the PMUY, the government has successfully distributed 1,47,43,862 LPG Connections to the beneficiaries. During the launching ceremony of PMUY 2.0, the UP CM Shri Yogi Adityanath has handed over 10 LPG connections to the women of Mahoba. Moreover, the PM claimed that the beneficiaries left out in the first phase would get the LPG Connections in the second phase.
PMUY Ujjwala Yojana 2.0
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the Free Gas Cylinder Connection under PMUY Ujjwala Yojana 2.0, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required to apply for the scheme and Online Registration Form 2021 on the Official Portal of PMUY 2.0.
PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an online applicant should get eligible for the PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0.
- The applicants should be women who are above 18 years of age.
- There should not be any other LPG connection from any OMC in the same household.
- An adult woman belongs to any of the following categories – SC, ST, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Gramin), Most Backward Classes (MBC), Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY), Tea and Ex- Tea Garden tribes, Forest Dwellers.
- Moreover, the people residing in Islands and River Islands, enlisted under SECC Households (AHL TIN) or any Poor Household as per 14-point declaration, are eligible.
Documents Required for Ujjwala Yojana Free LPG Connection
Find the list of the documents required for the Pradhan Mantri 2.0 LPG Cylinder Connection, as shown below.
- Know Your Customer(KYC)
- Aadhaar Card as Proof of Identity and Proof of Address in case the applicant is residing at the same address as mentioned in Aadhaar (not mandatory for Assam and Meghalaya).
- Ration Card issued by the State from which application is being made/ other State Govt. document certifying family composition/ Self-Declaration as per Annexure I (for migrant applicants)
- Aadhaar of the beneficiary and adult family members appearing in the document at Sl. 3.
- Bank Account Number and IFSC
- Supplementary KYC to support the status of the family.
Apply PMUY 2.0 Free Gas Cylinder Connection Online
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the PM Ujjwal Yojana Free Gas Cylinder Connection online.
- Visit the Official Portal of PMUY.
- It takes the online users to the Home Page below.
- Click on the link Apply for New Ujjawala 2.0 Connection on the top of the Home Page.
- It then redirects the online users to the following page below.
- Click on the Link: Click Here to Apply for New Ujjwala 2.0 Connection.
- It displays the list of distributors as shown below.
- The applicants should select the gas dealer of their choice and click on the: Click Here to Apply button.
- Here we have selected the option: Indane.
- It takes the online users to the following page below.
- Answer Yes/No for the question: Are you an existing Indane customer?
PMUY Ujjwala Yojana 2021 Online Registration Form
- Enter the First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Line of Business, and Mobile Number on the newly opened page.
- Also, Enter Address 1, Address 2, Pin Code, City, and Select the Enrolment Scheme as Ujjwala scheme.
- Enter the Remarks in the description.
- Verify all the details and click on the submit button.
The interested and eligible applicants should visit the Official Portal and apply for the New Ujjawala 2.0 LPG Connection online.