In the largest country like India, the tradition of throwing latrines on the ground, in the pond’s water has been still continuing. Therefore, the central government on behalf of Mr. Narendra Modi has taken a great mission under the name of ‘Shauchalay Nirman Yojana’. It’s kind of the part of ‘Swaccha Bharat Mission’. Besides the roads, ground, public places, and in the villages the circular of building washroom has been spread. And the amount will be paid by the central government. You can apply for Shauchalay registration online.
Shauchalay Nirman Yojana
This article explains the complete details of the Shauchalay Nirman Yojana, Eligibility Criteria for the scheme, Step by Step guide to apply online for Shauchalay Nirman Scheme, Online Registration Form 2022 on the official portal.
Schauchalay Nirman Eligibility Criteria
Let’s see who is eligible to get aid from the central government under this yojana.
- The person must not have their own latrine at their house.
- The person should be a resident of India’s rural or urban community.
- The earning of the person must be too low and has to apply for household latrine online registration.
Please Do Visit Our Article:
How to Apply Online for Swachh Bharat Shauchalay Nirman Yojana
You have to know how you will fill up the Swaccha Bharat new toilet request form.
- First, you have to visit the official website.
- In the portal, you may have the home page with the photo of Narendra Modi Ji.
- Choose State/Town on the Menu and in the drop-down box. Tap on the Online Application for Individual House Hold Latrine (IIHL)
- Now, it diverts to the provided IIHL Application Registration Form as indicated below.
- Next tap on the “Click Here” option on the right underside of the page; it turns the applicant to a new registration sheet.
Sauchalay Nirman Online Registration Form 2022
- The registration form is as revealed above. Now the applicant should write the segments like Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, Address, ID Type, and ID Number. Solve the Captcha Code.
- After restoring all the details, adjoin on the Register Button.
- Then the applicant turns to the below-allotted sheet with the message “You Registration Have Been Successfully Done”.
- After that tap on the Home Button as indicated below, then you will get the changed course to the below Login Page.
- Now the Applicant has to give the created Login ID at the duration of Registration. Also, solve the Captcha Code and then tap on the “Applicant Get One Time Password“. Then, it diverts to the below page displayed.
- Now it’s time to set or reset the password.
- Through the email, the applicant will be sent the password. Give the password and again solve the captcha
- Now the IIHL form will be displayed on the screen for the applicant.
- Browse all the instructions, shaded in Red before completing the entire IIHL Form.
- Now write the name of the State, District, ULB, and Ward Number under the section of the ‘Geographical Particulars Section’.
- Then submit the Name of the Applicant, Gender, Father’s Name, Address, Status of Existing Toilet.
- Tap Yes/No on the Aadhaar Linked Transfer of Incentive and provide the 12 Digit Aadhaar Number.
- Now it’s time to provide Bank Details like Account Number, IFSC Code, Bank Pass Book Scanned Copy, and Photograph.
- In the final, there is an alternative that exhibits “Do you need bulk edifice of toilets”, which by default is marked as No.
- After finishing all the details in the Application the applicant can tap on ‘Apply’.
- At last the successful resignation of the IIHL Application, the applicant will be sent an acknowledgment slip with Bank Account Number details of the Account Holder as displayed below.
- The applicant will also be sent the acknowledgment slip through their email id.
- Even they can check the status by downloading the sheet.
At last, the slip will be your proof.
The interested applicants should visit the Official Portal Swachh Bharat Urban and apply online for the Sauchalay Nirman Yojana online.