Last Updated on June 30, 2022 by Team Gyankunj
The Chhattisgarh State government has launched the new scheme. The name of the scheme is Shree Dhanwantri Dawa Yojana. The tagline of this scheme is that the medicines will be available at half price. This is interesting in the times of growing inflation and prices of all the items and daily necessities. In fact, medicines are also a necessity. Many poor people do not buy medicines because they cannot afford them. Hence, it takes a toll on their health, and later they cannot afford even the hospital bill, and they suffer a lot. Speaking of the scheme, the Chhattisgarh government plans to launch and open such medicine stores in 169 cities. According to the plan, 188 shops are planned to open in the 169 cities. Because of expanding the health services everywhere in the state, such steps are being taken.
Since the pandemic, people have grown more health-conscious, so the government also does not want to see any fatalities. This comes as a responsibility from the public relations department of the government. Read on the article and find about how to open a medical store under the scheme Shri Dhanwantri Dawa yojana.
Shri Dhanwantri Dawa Yojana
This article explains the complete details about Shri Dhanwantri Dawa Yojana, Highlights,Features of the Dhawantri Dawa Yojana, Step by Step Guide to Apply for the Medical Scheme under this scheme on the official portal.
Please Visit Our Articles
CGHS Online Appointment Booking
Features of Dhanvantri Dawa Scheme
Let us see the features of the Dhanvantri Dawa Yojana, as shown below.
- According to the official launch date, the Shri Dhanwantri Dawa Yojana scheme is scheduled to be launched on October 20th. Then, gradually, the government will launch the website to enroll in the program and open a shop following the scheme.
- At the outset of the project, 85 Shri Dhanwantri generic medical shops will be operational. Gradually, the other shops will be constructed and made operational by the end of the month.
- It is also necessary to consider the job situation in the shops. Therefore, the process may take longer to complete than anticipated.
- First and foremost, the businesses will be open in areas where they will be of greatest use to the majority of the population, such as areas where the majority resides.
- Every day, thousands of people travel through the city, making it possible for the establishments to be open at a prime position. Additionally, they must maintain correct regulations and regular inspections.
- That’s because when medications are made readily available at a low cost, a stampede-like situation will erupt as individuals rush to get their hands on the medications.
- Additionally, the shop’s officials must ensure that no private individual is purchasing drugs at a reduced rate and then reselling them at a higher price at a different location.
- It utterly defeats the purpose of opening generic medical stores if the poor continue to purchase pricey drugs even if they are now available at a fraction of the cost.
Highlights of Dhanwantri Medical Store Scheme
Let us see the highlights of the Dhanwantri Medical Store Scheme by the Chhattisgarh State Government.
- Sources say that as part of the next phase of the scheme, it is planned to continue with home delivery of the medications as part of the next phase of the scheme, which is fantastic news.
- Efforts are in full swing to provide health and assistance to the most disadvantaged and disadvantaged members of society. They are humans, and they have the right to live their lives on an equal footing with the rest of us.
- Everyone will realize the vision of a world where everyone is healthy and beautiful scheme’s next phase via the implementation of this plan.
- Some medical stores in the vicinity of the Netaji Subhash stadium are already operational and ready to serve the community.
How to Open the Shop under Shri Dhanwantri Dawa Yojana
Let us see the procedure to open the shop under the Shri Dhanwantri Dawa Yojana.
- The scheme is yet to launch its website. It has been launched recently. The government will launch the website soon.
- You need to visit the official website and follow the instructions carefully. Stay tuned, and we will provide you with necessary updates regarding the same.