Solar Rooftop Yojana 2021-22, Grid Connected Rooftop Solar Apply Online, Notification PDF, Form
Hello everyone, did you hear about the Solar Rooftop Yojana launched by the Union Government of India? The online process for the scheme has been started online. Due to the burden of the electricity bills in the urban areas, people are searching for alternatives. And, the best alternative the people use in place of electricity is the Solar Rooftop, through which the citizens can run their household appliances with the help of solar power. The government has come up with a new initiative called Solar Rooftop Yojana 2021-22 for its citizens.
The scheme has been initiated to maximize the use of solar power by the citizens of the country. Through this scheme, people can apply online for Grid Connected Rooftop Solar at nominal prices from the government. These rooftops can be used for household, commercial, and educational purposes by the citizens. Moreover, the government has claimed that this scheme encourages people to use maximum solar power for different purposes.
Solar Rooftop Yojana
This article explains the complete details about the Solar Rooftop Yojana 2021-22, Benefits of the Scheme, Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for Grid Connected Rooftop Solar Scheme, Online Registration, and the Official Notification PDF Advertisement on the official portal.
Benefits Provided by the Government to Solar Rooftop Users
Let us see the benefits that the users can derive under the Solar Rooftop Scheme launched by the government under this scheme to the people.
- Currently, the scheme has been operational in a few states.
- Under this scheme, the citizens will get around 70% subsidy for installing the solar rooftop on their houses.
- Schools, Hospitals, Industries, and General Citizens can avail of the benefits of this scheme.
- The central government allotted a budget of Rs. 600 crore to Rs. 5,000 crore over five years up to 2019-20 under National Solar Mission (NSM).
- The citizens using this solar energy system have to pay only Rs.6.50/kWh, less than diesel generators and normal electricity.
- The government looks after the complete installation of the solar rooftop.
Please Visit Our Articles
Solar Rooftop Yojana Official Notification PDF
Find out the details of the official notification of the Solar Rooftop Scheme in pdf format.
Click Here to download the official notification advertisement of the solar rooftop scheme.
How to Apply Online for Grid Connected Rooftop Solar Scheme
All the interested applicants from the listed states can apply for the Solar Rooftop scheme. Let us see the step-by-step guide to apply online for the Grid Connected Solar Rooftop, as shown below.
- Please go and visit the Official Portal of the Solar Rooftop Scheme.
- It takes the online users to the Home Page below.
- Click on the Apply For Solar Rooftop link on the same page.
- It then displays the listed states with the DISCOM Portal Links.
- Select the state where you are from and click on the link.
- For Example, click on the Andaman & Nicobar Islands link.
- Click on the Apply/Login link.
- It then takes the applicants to the following page below.
- Click on the New User Registration.
- It then takes the online users to the following page below.
- Select the Category and Sub Category of the applicant.
- We have selected the Residential under the Domestic category.
- Click on the Register Now button.
- It then lands the online users on the following page below.
Solar Rooftop Registration Form 2021-22
- Enter the First Name, Last Name, Mobile Number, Email, Password, and Confirm Password.
- Enter the Captcha Code and Click on the Save button.
- It then successfully registers your account online on the portal.
- Click on the Return to Login button on the next page.
- Enter the User Name and Password.
- Enter the Captcha Code and Click on the Login button.
- It then takes the online users to the dashboard below.
- Click on the Discom Application on the left pane.
- It then opens up the below page.
- Click on the Apply Without Subsidy button.
- Under the Consumer Details, Enter the Name, Father/Husband Name, Connected Load, Contracted Load, Phase Type, Category.
- Under the Address Details, Enter the complete address like Door No., Street, Village, Mandal, District, State, Pin Code, etc.
- Click on the checkbox if the current address is the same as the permanent address.
- Attach Form 1 B if you are a group or society by selecting the checkbox.
- Enter the Place and Upload the Recent Passport Size Photo, Other Document, Latest Electricity Bill, and Photograph of the front view of the proposed site with the date.
- Select the Vendor and Click on the Save button.
- After that, make the payment by selecting the suitable payment online.
- It then confirms your application with the application id for further process.
- Keep the application number safe for future use.
Note: The applicants can also apply for the rooftop with the subsidy by clicking the Apply for Subsidy button on the left pane.
All the interested applicants can visit the official portal and apply online for the solar rooftop scheme.
FAQs on Solar Rooftop Yojana 2021-22
Who has launched and currently regulating the Solar Rooftop Scheme in the country?
The Ministry and New and Renewable Energy have been launched this scheme and regulating the scheme.
Is the Solar Rooftop scheme available in all the states and UT’s in the country?
Yes, the solar rooftop yojana is available in almost all the states and UT’s in the country.
What is the Toll-Free Number that citizens should dial to clear their doubts and clarifications regarding the Solar Rooftop Scheme 2021-22?
The online users can dial the toll-free number 1800-180-3333 to clarify any doubts regarding the Grid Connected Solar Rooftop scheme.
Is the application process of the solar rooftop scheme the same for all the states?
No, the application process differs from state to state, and there are dedicated web portals for each state to apply for the scheme.