Abhyudaya Yojana Uttar Pradesh apply online, registration & Login process
The Uttar Pradesh Government has released the new scheme which is named the Uttar Pradesh Abhyuday Yojana. On the 71st Foundation Day of Uttar Pradesh, this particular scheme was announced by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh. According to this scheme, special coaching free of cost will be provided to the eligible students. The main objective of this scheme is to provide coaching to the students for the preparation for competitive exams like National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test, IIT JEE, National Defence Academy, NDA, CDS, UPSC, and many other competitive exams.
In addition to the coaching, information will also be shared about various exam preparation methods, tips, methods of writing answers to the questions, which is a more beneficial way of seeing the paper. Also, coaching classes of various subjects will be conducted according to the faculty available at that time. The top faculty would be working shifts and hence ensure that each class is given proper knowledge of each subject and that no one is left behind.
UP Abhyuday Yojana Registration
This article explains the complete details about the Uttar Pradesh Abhyuday Yojana Registration, Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for UP Abhyuday Yojana, Login Procedure Online on the Abhyuday Yojana on the official portal.
Features of Abhyuday Yojana Uttar Pradesh
Let us see the features of the UP Abhyuday Yojana of the Uttar Pradesh State Government, as shown below.
- Students who have been selected for this program will also be provided with free laptop computers by the government of Uttar Pradesh, as part of the whole package.
- This will aid students in their learning process as well as their preparation for the competitive tests that they will be taking.
- The likelihood of receiving a laptop computer is high. All that is required of the pupils is that they maintain good grades. The laptops will be distributed to the eligible and meritorious students under this scheme.
- The good news is that more than 10 lakh people have benefited from these quite encouraging programs for residents of the state of Uttar Pradesh alone. Or to put it another way, this yojana state statement sponsored by the federal government.
- As a result, it is only applicable to pupils who attend school in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, kids who are economically disadvantaged or who come from families living below the poverty line will be permitted to study at coaching centers.
- The other coaching centers are too pricey, making them out of reach for students from low-income backgrounds.
Please Visit Our Articles
Required Documents for Abhyuday Yojana
Find out the required documents for the Uttar Pradesh Scheme, as shown below.
- Aadhar card of the students is necessary for applying for the yojana.
- Ration card
- Birth certificate.
- Passport size photograph and the digital soft copy of the passport size photograph.
Abhyuday Yojana Apply Online, Registration 2021 @abhyuday.up.gov.in
Let us see the online process to apply online for Abhyuday Yojana and the Online Registration Process.
- To begin the process of registering for the UP Abhyuday Yojana, you must first visit the official website. The official website for Abhyuday is www.abhyuday.up.gov.in (in Hindi).
- Your browser will be redirected to the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Abhyuday Registration program there, select the option for online registration from the drop-down menu.
- The application form, which must be completed, will now be presented on the screen.
- Now you must fill out the necessary information, such as your name, father name, date of birth, gender, caste, the course you wish to enroll in, and your educational qualifications.
- Additionally, you must provide any supporting documentation that demonstrates your specific qualifications.
- To submit the applications, click on the submit button at the bottom of the page.
- The application will be forwarded to the appropriate government agency, and the process will begin.
- The official website, as was previously mentioned, must be visited to complete the login process. The website address is www.abhyuday.up.gov.in.
- Then, on the home page, you’ll notice a link that allows you to log in as a user. Simply click on it.
- After that, you’ll need to input the credentials you created throughout the registration procedure to complete the process.
- After you have entered your information, click on the login button.
Abhyuday Yojana abhyuday.up.gov.in Login
Let us see the online procedure to Login on to the official portal of Uttar Pradesh Abhyuday Yojana, as shown below.
- Visit the Official Portal of UP Abhyuday Yojana.
- It lands the online users on the Home Page.
- Click on the Login button on the same page.
- It then redirects the online users to the following page.
- Select the Session and Enter the User Name and Password.
- Click on the Login button.
- It then takes the online users to the user dashboard.
All the interested applicants can visit the Official Portal and apply online for the Abhyuday Yojana of Uttar Pradesh.