All the farmers of Uttar Pradesh are hailed in this article if you are seeking about the application UP Dhan Kharid, eproc up registration, up than kharid apply. In this yojana, it’s claimed that the state government of Uttar Pradesh will purchase Dhan means rice from the registered farmers at the minimum value sanction from 1st October 2021. The UP government has already made more than 3 thousand centres. So to get enrol in this scheme, the farmers need to be registered first. Here the farmers must have their original Aadhar Card. With the aid of the Public Financial Management System, the price will be transmitted directly to the bank accounts of the registered farmers. However, the waste, wet paddies never are received from the state centres.
UP Dhan Kharid Yojana
This article explains complete details about the Uttar Pradesh Dhan Kharid Yojana 2021-22, eproc Registration Procedure, Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for the Uttar Pradesh Dhan Kharid Yojana, and the Complete Details of the Scheme.
Highlights of Dhan Kharid Scheme
- Here the main advantage is the farmers can receive the Paddy directly from the centres through the government.
- They will be given sufficient time to dry and clean the entire Paddy. If the farmers feel uncomfortable with the deals then they can surely contact the government officials.
- The main mission of this scheme is to provide good quality of Paddy to the farmers and to make easier the process of their sailing of Paddy.
- Instead of that, the farmers are benefited to get a decent payment from the government. But to get this privilege the farmers must have to register in this scheme through an online process.
- The process is called Kishan Panjikaran. For selling their Paddy the farmers have to roam nearby locations and Mandi to get entry in the Panjikaran.
Latest Updates about the Dhan Kharid Scheme
|Launching Date||August 25, 2021|
|Ending Apply Date||September 2021|
|Trading Date||October 1, 2021|
Significant Features Of UP Dhan Kharid Yojana 2021
- For online registration, the farmers have to follow the settled 6 steps by the government of Uttar Pradesh.
- The entire six steps can be done online.
- After fulfilling all the required information the farmers have been delivered a registration form which the farmers have to fill up.
- After the form fills up, the second step is to log on to the official site.
Documents Required for UP Dhan Kharid Yojana 2021
- The farmers have to submit a computerized Copy of their Khata Number and Khatauni Number.
- Farmers must have an ID card like Aadhar Card/Voter Id card on which they have their photograph.
- The Bank passbook of the farmers having the data of Account Number, IFSC Code and Bank Name and bank branch name.
eproc UP Online Farmer Registration Process
For every farmer it is quite tough to register dear names online first are so in this article you all are going to be provided with the details registration process step by step. By following these steps you can easily register your name in this scheme.
- First, the farmer has to go to the official site of this particular department http://eproc.up.gov.in/Uparjan/FarmerRegClose.aspx
When you tap on this provided link, an application form will appear in front of you.
- The application form will show all the steps.
- There will be a box where you have to provide your valid mobile number.
- Then on the right side, there will a catch which you have to solve.
- After solving this you need to press the button ‘proceed’.
How to Apply Online for UP Dhan Kharid Yojana
- Now an entire form will disclose on the screen, named ‘Kishan Panjikaran’.
- One by one you have to fill all the boxes.
- The name of the farmer in Hindi,
- The name of the farmer in English,
- The name of the parents of the farmer in Hindi,
- The name of the parents of the farmer in English,
- The farmer’s mobile number,
- The 12 digits Aadhar number etc.
- Next, it’s my turn to fill up the draft page for you.
- On this draft page, you need to write –
- Your name,
- Name of the bank,
- IFSC code number of the Bank,
- Branch name of the bank,
- A number of the Khata etc.
- After fill up all the information, tap on the ‘submit button.
- Next, you need to lock the registration process. The lock of the registration is much vital.
- At last, just take the printout of that form and draft.