Amid the Covid 19 crisis, it has been observed that many students are facing a lot of problems attending online classes. Moreover, several poor students cannot afford the Smart Phones to continue their education online. To provide a solution for this, the state government of Uttar Pradesh has launched the UP Free Smartphone Scheme, also called Yogi Muft Yojana Uttar Pradesh, for the students. All the interested students should get the eligible documents to apply for the scheme.
UP Free Smartphone Scheme
This article explains the complete details of the Uttar Pradesh Smartphone Scheme, Procedure to Apply for the Yogi Muft Yojana Uttar Pradesh for the UP students, Documents Required for the free smartphone scheme, and the Eligibility Criteria on the Official Portal.
Features of UP Free Smartphone Yojana
Let us see the highlights and features of the free smartphone yojana launched by the free smartphone yojana.
- The government’s aim in providing free smartphones is to help students attend online classes.
- It has also been learnt that the complete study material is loaded in smartphones.
- The smartphones will be given to deserving students without having any backlogs.
- Moreover, the students studying in government and government-aided schools/colleges are eligible for this scheme.
- It helps the students to get updated with the latest academic content and the e-learning modules.
Yogi Muft Mobile Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to qualify for the UP Smartphone Scheme.
- The applicants applying to the scheme should be a student.
- Candidates should be permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh state.
- Only the students studying in government schools are eligible for the UP Smartphone scheme.
- The annual income of the applicants family should not be more than 2 lakhs.
- Moreover, the students should not have any backlogs to apply for the free smartphone scheme.
Documents Required for UP Free Smartphone Scheme 2021
Find out the list of documents required for the Uttar Pradesh Smartphone Scheme launched by the UP State Government.
- School Study Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Proof
- Previous Class Mark Details
- Recent Passport Size photo
- Contact details
How to Apply for UP Yogi Govt Free Mobile Yojana Online
Let us see the online procedure to apply for UP Smartphone Scheme launched by Yogi Adityanath Government.
- The UP State Government has very recently announced the free smartphone scheme.
- In this instance, there is no online registration form or registration process available on the official portal.
- We will keep you updated once there is an announcement regarding the official portal or the registration process.
- Please keep visiting our articles to get the latest updates on Government Schemes, Admissions, Recruitment Notifications etc.
Note: It is expected that the online procedure to apply for the UP Free Smartphone on the up.gov.in portal.
All eligible and interested students can apply for the UP Free Smartphone scheme once officially launched the portal.
UP Free Smartphone Scheme FAQs
What is the main objective behind the launch of the Uttar Pradesh Free Smartphone scheme?
The prime objective of the Uttar Pradesh Yogi Muft Mobile Yojana is to facilitate online learning in the students by distributing them free smartphones.
Are the students studying in private educational institutions eligible to apply for this free smartphone scheme?
No, the students should be studying in government or government-aided schools to apply for the Yogi Muft Mobile Yojana.
How to apply online for the UP State Free Smartphone Scheme launched by the Yogi Adithyanath Government?
The UP State Government has very recently announced the scheme, and at present, there is no information available regarding the UP Free Smartphone scheme.
What are the targeted districts of the Free Smartphone Yojana launched in Uttar Pradesh?
The scheme is going to have a grand launch in Balram- pur, Chandauli, Chitrakoot, Fatehpur, Shravasti, Siddhartha Nagar and Sonbhadra