Have you applied for the Krishak Bandhu scheme of the West Bengal government? Now, you can easily check the status of your application online. This article covers the process in detail.
The financial aid provided to farmers was doubled when the programme “Krishak Bandhu” was redesigned and introduced as “Krishak Bandhu (Natun)”. Every farmer who enrols would receive a financial grant of Rs. 10,000 per year for as much as one acre of arable land under the new programme.
Pro-rata support is available to farmers with under than an acre of land, subject to a minimum of Rs. 4,000 per farmer annually. In 2021–2022, aid was given to 77.95 lakh beneficiaries, of which Rs. 1,818.99 crore and Rs. 2,216.10 crore were given to farmers as part of the plan during the Kharif and Rabi seasons, respectively.
Krishak Bandhu Status Check
Farmers registered under the Krishak Bandhu scheme can check for the WB Krishak Bandhu status 2022 on the official portal launched by the state government at krishakbandhu.net. This tutorial will list all the details regarding the Krishak Bandhu status check along with other important information for users. Ensure to read on till the very end.
Different sections of the Krishak Bandhu Scheme
The West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme consists of the following 2 elements, as we can see below: –
All farmers and farming families will now get guaranteed financial aid under a single benefit programme, according to the state government. All West Bengal farmers have a single digital card-based identity. This plan’s direct benefits also contain the following two elements: – Farmers who own 1 acre or more of land are eligible to receive Rs. 10,000 annually for both the Rabi and Kharif seasons. The first instalment will be made available in June, and the second instalment will be made available in November.
Farmers will also receive pro-rata minimum support of Rs. 4000 annually.
The families of farmers will get assistance under this death benefit programme in the form of a lump sum payment of Rs. 2 lakhs, including suicide. All farmers who are between the ages of 18 and 60 may benefit from the new insurance coverage.
The objective of the Krishak Bandhu scheme
- The recipients of the Krishak Bandhu Yojana will also receive life insurance from the state authority.
- The financial aid, which was formerly worth 5000 rupees, has now been enhanced to 10000/-.
- The whole sum is not, however, delivered at once. Farmers will get Rs. 5000 during the Kharif season and the remaining amount, which is Rs. 5000 during the Rabi season, at the conclusion.
- As a result, farmers will also receive crop insurance in the event that their crops fail due to natural disasters, severe rains, etc.
- They are also provided with a death benefit in addition to this for farmers between the ages of 18 to 60. The family would then get the Rs. 200000/- insurance payout.
How to Check Krishak Bandhu 2022 Application Status
In case, you have already registered on the Krishak Bandhu Portal, you will need to complete the Krishak Bandhu status check to find if your name has been included in the list of beneficiaries. This section will be the complete guide on how to check WB Krishak Bandhu status in 2022.
- Head on to the official portal of Krishak Bandhu which can be found at krishakbandhu.net.
- Choose the second option found on the list. Translated, it say “Registered farmer information”.
- On the next page, you will find a section to enter the voter ID card number. If registered with the portal, enter your voter ID card number to check WB Krishak Bandhu status 2022.
- Complete the captcha and click on “Search”. Now, you can check the WB Krishak Bandhu status 2022 and see if the subsidy has been paid for.
- You can now complete the Krishak Bandhu status check.
Things to keep in mind for the Krishak Bandhu scheme
- Your application will be rejected if you supplied any inaccurate or erroneous information.
- Additionally, your application could be denied if you did not upload the proper land documents or other supporting documentation.
- The application will be rejected If you have an incomplete form.
- Finally, you will not find the name in the beneficiary list if the land is not in your name or the paperwork is faked.
Frequently asked questions: