WB Sabooj Sathi Scheme 2021-22, Apply, Online Registration, List, Check Status @wbsaboojsathi.gov.in
West Bengal government had launched many windfalls for the betterment of the students who are studying in government-aided high schools. Our Respected Chief Minister Mamata Banarjee has introduced a new scheme called ‘Sabooj Sathi Scheme 2021-2022’. ‘Sabooj’ means green which is the symbol of energy and youth. ‘Sathi’ means a companion. West Bengal government has promised to distribute cycles for the students of classes 9 to 12 in every government school in this state. How will you apply online for WB Sabooj Sathi Scheme 2021-22? Check out this article till the end.
This great scheme has already been praised in every country and has been awarded to the United Nations. It is revealed that around 10 lakh cycles have been distributed among the students of this state. Generally, with every financial year, this scheme will be commenced. And Chief Minister has declared to raise the amount of the cycles to double in coming years.
WB Sabooj Sathi Scheme
This article explains the complete details about the West Bengal Sabooj Sathi Scheme 2021-22, Step by Step Guide to Apply Online Sabooj Sathi Yojana, Procedure for Online Registration, List, and Check the Application Status Online on the Official Portal.
Objectives of Sabooj Sathi Scheme Of West Bengal
In the entire West Bengal, the number of rural areas is more than the proper cities. In the villages, the students have to struggle more to reach the school in time. Even the girl children are ignored to get the benefits of giving cycles in their families. For their good future, the West Bengal Government Authority has initiated to provide cycles to every needy child. Then they will attend school in time from a far distance. Even they can continue their studies well. This initiative has already been awarded at the National level. About 10 lakh cycles have been distributed already by the government.
Please Visit Our Articles
- The initial purpose is to do better for the future of a student in education.
- The students may attend school regularly from dwelling far distance from the school.
- The students can now go for higher studies with the help of this companion.
- The girl students are also getting the confidence to continue their studies.
- The environment-friendly vehicle can never pollute the atmosphere.
Features of Sabooj Sathi Yojana
- The E-Governance apparatus has been operating under the proposal.
- Over 6 million pupils from 12000 schools will have profited from the Sabooj Sathi scheme.
- This proposal will help to stimulate a large functional challenge.
- There can be a beneficial committee line with 3500 fitters who are overhauling 20000 bicycles per day.
- There are many allowance chain supervision of cycles along with 1000 trucks for the carrier.
Eligibility Criteria of Sabooj Sathi Scheme
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant candidates should fulfil to get eligible for the WB Sabooj Sathi Scheme in the state.
- The students must be residents of West Bengal permanently.
- The students must have to read in class 9, class 10, class 11, and class 12.
- The students have to read in the government-affiliated schools and Madrasa.
Required Documents to Apply for Scheme
Let us see the documents required to apply online for WB Sabooj Sathi Yojana.
- Student Identity Card.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Ration Card.
- Domicile certificate.
- Valid mobile number.
- Passport size recent photographs.
How to Apply WB Sabooj Sathi Scheme, Online Registration
Let us see the online procedure to apply online for WB Sabooj Sathi Scheme of West Bengal State, as shown below.
- Visit the Official Portal of WB Sabooj Sathi.
- It takes the online users to the Home page.
- Click on the Login button at the top of the page.
- It then redirects the online users to the following page below.
- Select the Institution Level option on the newly opened page.
- Click on the Head of Institution link.
- Now, Enter the User Name and Password.
- Enter the Captcha Code and Click on the Login button.
- It then redirects the applicants to the user dashboard, as shown below.
- Click on the New Student Profile Entry, as shown below.
- It then redirects the online users to the following page.
- Enter the Applicant’s Name, Guardian’s Name, Current Class, Board/Council, Relationship with Applicant, Caste, Religion, Gender, Date of Birth, Aadhar Number, Board Council/Registration Number, Section, and Roll No.
- Under the Contact Details, Enter the Premises No., Locality Road, City/Town/Village, Post Office,Pin Code, District, Block/Municipality, Police Station, and Mobile Number.
- Select/Enter the details of Already Received Bicycle.
- Click on the Declaration checkbox agreeing the terms and conditions.
- Click on the Submit button.
- It then generates the application id, as shown below.
- Thus, it completes the application process as shown in the above steps.
How To Check Beneficiary Status Online of Sabooj Sathi
- First of all, go to the official website.
- Here you need to choose the quickest means.
- Here in this home On the page, you will see the option ‘Bi-cycle Distribution’.
- Select the option by tapping on it.
- An application form will be disclosed. Here you need to write the school, district, class, block, and fees.
- Now click on the ‘Beneficiary option.
- The details status of the beneficiary will be displayed on the screen.
District Wise WB Bicycle Distribution Records
- At first, you have to visit the official website.
- A Home page will appear where you need to choose the ‘Distribution Record’.
- Now, you have to select your district.
- Next, you have to select the block.
- At last, the district-wise distribution record will be shown.
All the interested applicants can visit the Official Portal of Sabooj Sathi and apply online for the scheme.
FAQs on West Bengal Sabooj Sathi
Who are eligible for the West Bengal Bicylce Distribution Program launched by the Mamatha Banerjee’s Government?
All the students of West Bengal State are eligible for the WB Sabooj Sathi Scheme.
Who can get the benefits of the Sabooj Sathi Scheme?
The students from class 9 to 12, who are studying in the government-aided high school in this West Bengal state can get the benefits.
From where can we get the bicycles under the WB Sabooj Sathi Programme?
The students after submitting their application are benefitted to get bicycles from their schools. The schools will allot a date for the distribution of the cycles among the students. They will announce class-wise dates.
Is Aadhaar Card must to apply in the Sabooj Sathi Scheme?
As a permanent resident of West Bengal, the student needs to show their Aadhaar card, ration card during the application process.