After implementing a row of schemes in the state, the state government has launched YSR Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme (జగనన్న పల్లె వెలుగు పథకం) for its citizens. The main objective of this scheme is to install LED Street Lights in all the places of the state. The government claimed that this scheme helps reduce the dark places existing in the state and provides a safe and secure life to the people.
If you are looking for more detailed information, we will give you further details about the YSR Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme 2022
YSR Jagananna Palle Velugu
This article explains the details of the YSR Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme, Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for the scheme, Procedure to Fill in the Online Registration Form, and Procedure to Check the Application Status Online.
Features of YSR Jagananna Palle Velugu Pathakam
Let us look at the features of the AP YSR Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme, as shown below.
- AP CM Shri YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched this scheme to remove the darkness in all the districts of the state.
- Under this scheme, the government will install around 4 Lakh LED Street Lights in the state.
- The scheme is being implemented by the government in remote areas also, due to which the cost of maintenance is not high; therefore, LED bulbs are being used.
- Moreover, the government will depute around 7000 Energy Assistants to address the complaints.
- The state government has also deputed one executive at the assembly constituency level, one at the divisional revenue level, the district level, and the ground level.
Please Visit Our Articles
Overview of the AP Jagananna LED Light Scheme
Let us see the overview of the AP Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme.
|Name of the Scheme||AP YSR Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme|
|Announced by||AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Official Portal||www.ap.gov.in (Expected)|
|Beneficiaries||People of AP State|
|Total Number of LED Lights||4 Lakh|
Benefits of the AP LED Light Scheme
Let us see the benefits of the Andhra Pradesh State LED Scheme announced by the YSR government.
- The scheme aims to reduce the darkest places in the state.
- The LED Light Scheme also helps ensure the safety and security of women and helps in reducing the crime rate in the state.
- Moreover, the lights installed under the scheme are free from any kinds of chemicals.
- It consumes very little electricity compared to the normal lights.
Complaint Monitoring System of the AP LED Light Scheme
Let us see the CMS systems developed by the state government to address the complaints related to the AP YSR Jagananna LED Light Scheme.
- Due to a lack of proper supervision of the schemes implemented by the state government, once the work of the scheme is completed, there is no one to take care of the obstruction in the upcoming scheme.
- Considering the above implications, the state government has passed a proposal to implement a Compliant Monitoring System (CMS).
- The main reason for taking this decision by the state government was that more than 80% of the public representatives said that if there is some problem in the government plan after its completion without supervision, it is not resolved. Due to which the benefit of that scheme is not fully available to the public.
How to Apply Online for AP YSR Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme, Registration Form
All the interested applicants can start the application process online on the official website. Let us see the step by step guide to apply for Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme online.
- The AP State Government has recently announced the scheme. Its main objective is to remove the dark spots in the state by installing LED lights in the state.
- However, in this instance, there is no information regarding the application or registration process online on the official portal of the state.
- We will keep you updated once there is an official announcement from the state government regarding the process or the official website.
- However, please keep visiting the Official Website to get the latest information regarding the scheme.
- Please visit our articles to get the latest updates on the AP Palle Velugu Scheme and other welfare schemes.
How to Check the AP LED Light Scheme Status
Let us see the online procedure to check the Andhra Pradesh LED Light Scheme status.
- As discussed, the scheme was announced recently, and there is no news about the application procedure.
- In this regard, the citizens can only know the status of the scheme once the application process starts officially online.
All the interested applicants can visit the Official Portal and find further details of the AP LED Light Scheme.