Saksham Scholarship is a great opportunity for eligible students. If you meet the eligibility criteria, you have the facility to apply online. The registration process is very simple and is explained in detail.
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) provides the Saksham Scholarship Scheme to Indian students. The Indian Government launched this scheme to award financial support to physically disabled students. This Saksham Scholarship Scheme is for pursuing higher technical education. The PWD student willing to get the benefits of the AICTE Saksham Scheme can apply only through the National Scholarship Portal (NSP).
Continue reading the article for more information regarding the AICTE Saksham Scholarship Scheme – 2022, important dates, and a step-by-step guide for online registration and application.
AICTE Saksham Scholarship Scheme
AICTE introduced the Saksham Scholarship Yojana to help physically disabled students pursuing higher technical education. Students have the opportunity to get a scholarship for admission in various diploma and degree courses. This scheme will support the PWD candidates for higher education and help them to build a bright future.
Saksham Scholarship Scheme
Financial support for disabled students
Last Date of Application
31 October 2022
Last Date for Verification of Defected Application
15 November 2022
Last Date for Institute Verification
15 November 2022
Documents Required for 2022 Saksham Scholarship
The list of documents required to apply for the Saksham Scholarship in 2022 is:
- Aadhaar Card
- 10th / 12th / other relevant mark sheets
- Annual Family Income certificate for the previous financial year
- Certificate of Disability
- Admission letter for admission to a diploma or degree course
- Certificate provided by the institute head
- Receipt of Tuition Fee
- Bank passbook of the account linked with the Aadhaar card and displaying student name, photograph, and IFSC code
- SC/ST/OBC Caste certificate, if required
- Declaration signed by the parents
Saksham Scholarship Scheme – Register Online
New applicants for the AICTE Saksham Scholarship Scheme are required to first register on the National Scholarship Portal (NSP). The steps for Saksham Scholarship Scheme online registration process are as follows:
- Go to the National Scholarship Official Portal (https://scholarships.gov.in/).
- The homepage of the portal shows the box of the applicant’s corner. Click on the ‘New Registration’ link under the login tab.
- You will now see the link to register for 2022-2023 scholarship schemes hosted on the national scholarship portal. Click on the link to register for the scholarship scheme for 2022.
- The screen will display the guidelines to register for scholarships on NSP. Read the guidelines carefully before proceeding with the registration process. Check all the undertaking statements and click on the ‘Continue’ button at the bottom.
- Now, the registration form for the fresh applicants for the academic year 2022-23 is on the screen. Fill in all the details such as student name, state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type, DOB, mobile number, email Id, bank details, identity proof, and captcha. After filling in all the details, click the ‘Register’ button at the bottom.
- You are now successfully registered on the National Scholarship Portal. The screen displays your application ID. You will receive the application ID and password on your registered mobile number.
How to Apply Online for Saksham Scholarship 2022-23
Fresh applicants of the Saksham scholarship scheme can now complete the online application process after successful registration on the NSP. Follow the below-mentioned steps for the Saksham Scholarship Scheme application 2022-2023:
- Visit the official National Scholarship Portal (https://scholarships.gov.in/).
- On the homepage, under the applicant corner, you will find the link to apply for fresh applicants. Click on the ‘Fresh Application’ link.
- In the login window for new applications, enter your login credentials received on the registered mobile number. Now fill the captcha and click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and click the ‘Confirm OTP’ button.
- The window to set the new password will open. Enter a new password for your account and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Your account showing the status of the application is now open. Click on the ‘Application Form’ tab from the left navigation bar.
- Now fill in all the details in the application form, including your general, academic, and other information.
- After filling out the application form, click on the ‘Save & Continue’ button at the bottom.
- Upload all the required documents and submit the application form.
- You have successfully submitted your application for AICTE Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2022.
New Application Official Website / National Scholarship Portal
Renewal Application Official Website
About AICTE Saksham Scholarship Scheme
Instructions for Renewal Application Form
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can apply for AICTE Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2022 – 2023?
Students with physical disabilities are only eligible to apply for the Saksham Scholarship Scheme to get admission to diploma and degree programs.
Is it possible for the student to withdraw the application for the Saksham Scheme?
Yes, the student has the option to withdraw the application. The application withdrawal option is available once you login into your account on the National Scholarship Portal.