Last Updated on June 30, 2022 by Team Gyankunj
The Uttar Pradesh Government has recently launched the UP Scholarship 2021. It was particularly launched by the Socio Welfare Department of Uttar Pradesh. It aims at giving scholarships up to 9th class, 10th class, 11th, and 12th class. The Scholarship is provided for the undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma course pursuing students. The students who are good at studies, but are poor to afford the high fees and amount for books can apply for the UP Scholarship online 2021-2022.
The officials will review your case, and in case you are eligible and you are satisfying the set criteria, then you will get financial help from the Uttar Pradesh Government. You will get financial help under the Up Scholarship 2021-2022. The eligible students will be given the fee reimbursement.
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Apply
This article explains the complete details about the complete details about the UP Scholarship 2021-22, Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for UP Scholarship, Guide to Fill in Scholarship Registration Form, and Login on the Official Portal.
Please Visit Our Articles
Smart City Dehradun Registration
Important Points about UP Scholarship 2021-2022
Let us see the important points to keep in mind about the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship, as shown below.
- The 9th to 10th (ninth to tenth) studying students have to apply under the pre-matric students for the UP Scholarship 2021-2022.
- The application process started on the twenty-third of July 2021.
- The last date to apply online for pre-matric students is 15 October 2021
- The last date to submit a hard copy to Institute is 18th October
- The students studying in the 11th -12th (eleventh to twelfth) class are called the post-matric students
- For the post-matric students, the application started on 20th July 2021
- The last date for application is 21st October
- The last date for post-matric students to submit the hard copy to Institute is 27th October.
- As discussed earlier in this article, the students pursuing undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma courses come under the Dashmottar course.
- For the Dashmottar course, the application started on 20th July 2021
- The last date to apply online is 21st October
- The last date to submit a hard copy for Dashmottar course students in Institute is 27th October
Documents Required for UP Scholarship Programme
Find out the list of the documents required for the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Scheme, as shown below.
- Digital passport photo of high resolution
- Tenth standard mark sheet. Scan it and keep it ready for use.
- Twelfth Standard mark sheet. Scan it and keep it ready for uploading online.
- Previous year result. It means recently studied class results.
- Aadhar card which is linked to your mobile number.
- Bank Account which is linked to your Aadhaar card.
- Income certificate if you have any. In case you don’t have, you have to submit your father’s income certificate of that particular financial year or the most recent, whichever is the
- . You have to keep the payment receipt of the fees paid
- After you fill the form online for the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Online 2021-2022, make sure that you download and print the hard copy of the application form with you. It will be very useful for future reference.
- Bank passbook
- Scanned signature
How to Apply Online for UP Scholarship Scheme, Online Registration Form
- Let us suppose you are a new student who wants to register yourself for getting the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2021-22.
- Visit the official website for registering and applying under the UP Scholarship online 2021-22.
- Now click on the registration option.
- Now, select the type of scholarship whether it’s pre-matric, post-matric dashmottar.
- Now, enter the basic details and click on submit.
- Take a printout for future use.
- Now, as you are registered you can go to the login process.
- Click on the student section from the official website and then fresh login.
- Log in using the details saved earlier like the registration number, date of birth, password.
- Read the instructions carefully and then click on proceed.
- After clicking on proceed, now choose the Fill in application form option.
- Fill in all the details asked and then click on the submit button.
- Now, you have to upload the necessary documents asked which include your photograph, digital signature, mark sheet and other documents asked.
- Now, before submitting finally check all details whether filled correctly or not.
- Now submit and print and download, take hard copes also for future use.
- Take a printout of the application form and send it along with another necessary document to the educational institutions where the official process of fee reimbursement will collaborate with the government.
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Portal Login Procedure
Let us see the online procedure to Login on to the UP Scholarship Portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of UP Scholarship.
- It takes the online users to the Home Page.
- Click Here to get redirected to the Login Page.