FIR to a police station is not a joke. There are some important matters which you have to know first. A person who becomes a victim of any crime, or a bystander, or a witness who is involved in the case can file an FIR. It is an important statement that enables the police to proceed with the complaints against the criminal.
The crime can be theft, murder, Eve teasing, robbery, rape, and many more. The police in the police station can grant the FIR if there is any valid reason. It is possible for Bihar police complaint register online if you are a resident of Bihar.
Bihar Online FIR
This article explains about the Bihar Online FIR, Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for Online FIR, Procedure to Fill in the Online Registration Form to File FIR, and Procedure to Check the Status on the official portal of the Bihar Police.
Please Do Visit Our Article :
Documents Required to file FIR Bihar
Let us see the list of Some significant documents are essential for online FIR Bihar.
- Name of the informer
- Aadhaar card
- Address proof
- Mobile number
- Email id
List of Bihar Online FIR Citizen Services
Let us see the list of the Citizen Services available for the public online on the Bihar State Crime Records Bureau Portal.
- Arms Act
- Attempt to Murder
- Chain or necklace Snatching
- Communal Riot Act
- Criminal Law Abandonment Act
- Domestic Pandemonium
- Essential Commodity Act
- Eve Teasing
- Explosive Act
- Immoral Traffic Act
- Indian Foreigners Act
- Offense Against State
- Women Cruelty
How to Apply Bihar Police Complaint (FIR) Online
If you are willing to make FIR to the Bihar police online then you have to follow the steps below.
- First, you have to go to the official website link of the Bihar police.in online FIR.
- Secondly, you have to fill numerous boxes given on the appeared page.
- Regd Date means you have to write the date of FIR.
- The name indicates to write the name of informer.
- In the column of Gender, you have to select whether you’re Male or Female.
- Mobile No means your valid mobile phone number.
- Phone No means here if you have a Landline number then can fill this box.
- In the box of Email enter your Email Id
- In the box of District, you have to specify District from dropbox.
- In the Police Station’s box, you have to select Police Station from the dropbox
- Land Mark means you have to put your landmark location
- For SELECT LANGUAGE you have to choose English or Hindi from dropbox.
- District means in which district you’re living now just choose it from the dropbox
- Police Station signifies your nearest Police Station and selects it from the menu
- In the Address bar, write your full address.
- In the Complaint Type column, you have to select which type of complaint you’re going to launch from the list
- In Complaint Sub Category you have to select the subcategory of complaint from the list
- In the box of Upload document, you can upload a supporting document if you wish to submit any.
- Enter Complaint Description denotes you have to compose your complaint.
- Thirdly, you have to tap on the ‘Submit’ option. After that, your complaint will be successfully registered in this portal.
- As you have mentioned your email id in the above spoke of place. So that after registration a mail has been sent from Patna Police to your given email address.
How to Check Bihar Police Complaint Status Online
Let’s know about the Bihar police online FIR status.
- First, you have to visit the official website.
- The page will open in front of you where you put the district’s name.
- You have to choose the name of the Police station where you have visited.
- Enter the number of your FIR or the name of the complaint.
- Click on the search button.
- After that, all the information will be disclosed.
The residents of Bihar state can visit the official portal of SCRB Bihar and avail of the online FIR Services online.