The inflation is badly hitting the countries like Pakistan where we can find a lot of people who belongs to middle class and poor families. In the similar connection, considering the rising prices of essential commodities, the government of Pakistan has announced Ehsaas Ration Program for the citizens of Pakistan. The main objective of the Ehsaas Ration Scheme is to enable citizens to buy essential groceries like flour, pulse, cooking oil, ghee at subsidized prices. The citizens can avail themselves of at the nearest Kirayana or Utility Stores. The program has recently commenced and invites online applications from the eligible citizens of Pakistan. Moreover, the union government has claimed that it would benefit as many as 20 million families.
Ehsaas Ration Program Pakistan
This article explains the complete details about the Ehsaas Ration Program, Features, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Mobile App, Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for the scheme, Procedure for Online Registration, Discount of Rs 1000 on the Official Portal of Ehsaas.
Please Visit Our Articles
Features of Ehsas Rs 1000 Discount on Ration Program
Let us see the features of the Ehsas Rs 1000 Discount program on ration announced by the Union Government of Pakistan.
- The key objectives of the Ehsaas Ration Scheme are to alleviate poverty and ensure social protection for people in the country.
- The program is dedicated to families having an annual income of less than 30,000.
- Through this scheme, the citizens can purchase flour, oil, pulses, etc., at discounted prices at the utility or kirayana stores.
- The flagship program will help around 130 million people across the country, including those already registered under the Kafalat program.
- The government will identify the beneficiaries with the help of the new Ehsaas National Socio-Economic Registry (NSER) Survey.
- The beneficiaries will get a Rs 1000 subsidy on the listed commodities.
“Prime Minister Imran Khan last week addressed the nation and announced a “historic” relief package worth Rs120 billion to mitigate the hardships of the inflation-hit public.”
Eligibility Criteria for Ehasas Ration Program
Let us see the eligibility criteria that the applicants should get eligible to apply for the Ehsas Program Pakistan.
- The applicants should be permanent residents of Pakistan.
- The annual income of the applicants should be less than or equal to Rs 31000.
- The government employees having less than 31,000 will be eligible to apply for this program. However, those who travel abroad for job purposes would not be excluded from the unanimous cabinet decision.
Documents Required for Ehsas Ration Program
Find out the documents required for the Ehsas Ration Program launched by the Pakistan Government to relieve the people from inflation.
- The applicants should have valid registered mobile numbers with their Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
- Should have an active mobile number.
- The beneficiaries should also provide the other documents on demand to avail of this program.
How to Apply Online for the Ehsaas Ration Program, Online Registration
Let us see the online application procedure and the Registration procedure under the Ehsaas Ration Program Pakistan.
- A mobile app is scheduled to launch from Monday on which citizens will be able to register by registering an ID card number from their mobile number.
- The registration process for the citizens will be completed in two to three weeks after that.
- If you do not receive the ration for four days after applying, you can inform the concerned authorities by sending an SMS to 4471 (SMS).
- The applicants should send an SMS to 4471, MW < > Name, Address, CNIC Number, Phone Number in such cases.
- It then completes the registration process of the Ehsaas Ration Program.
Ehsas Registration on Web Portal
- Please go and visit the Official Portal of the Ehsas Program.
- It lands the online users on the Home Page.
- Click on the Registration For Feeling available from the menu bar.
- Enter the Citizen Number, Mobile Number, and the Captcha Code.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Fill in the other details if required and complete the registration process on the official web portal.
Ehsaas Registration Mobile App Download
Let us see the online procedure to download the Ehsas Mobile App online from the Google Play Store.
- Please visit the Google Play Store on your mobile.
- It takes the online users to the welcome page of the play store.
- Enter the Ehsas Registration in the search box.
- It then displays the relevant search results on the screen.
- Click on the install button under the mobile app.
- It then successfully installs and downloads the Ehsas app on the mobile.
- Open the downloaded app on the screen to enjoy the services of the Ehsas Program.
- After that, you can start registering yourself online on the mobile app.
All the interested applicants should visit the Official Portal and Apply Online for the Ehsas Pakistan Ration Program.