Know all about IGRS Maharashtra property registration. Find out how to book a slot and perform other related activities on igrs Maharashtra portal.
Due to this epidemic, now every department in our country has been digitized, whether it is government or non-government. So in our article, we are trying to tell you about The IGRS Maharashtra Portal, which the Maharashtra State government has launched for the people for the new financial year. This portal will provide the facilities to book online slots for registering your properties in Maharashtra. So Government of Maharashtra has introduced this official portal to avoid the unnecessary crowd in the government Sub-Registrar offices.
This way Government of Maharashtra has helped people to register their own properties in an easy and comfortable way. People started using this facility most in the time of this difficult situation of a pandemic. You can go to the official website of IGRS Maharashtra property registration 2022 I.e,igrmaharashtra portal, and get your property is registered by yourself in a more convenient way.
IGRS Maharashtra Property Registration
This article is about the complete details about the IGRS Maharashtra property registration 2022, Highlights of the Program, Guide to Fill in the Online Form and Step by Step Guide for how to book token online and slot booking at its official website igrmaharashtra portal.
What is IGRS Maharashtra?
It could be easily said that the Registration and Stamps Office of Maharashtra state, is one of the most digitally advanced departments in the country. The sole responsibility of the office of the Inspector General of Registration and Controller of Stamps is to register documents as per the Registration Act and collect revenue. To help the citizens and to deliver services effectively, the department relies on modern technology, to register and collect documents using well-defined procedures, within a specific time frame and in a transparent manner. You can check the IGR Maharashtra website’s live dashboard, to know the number of documents registered on a daily basis, the number of documents registered per month, and for the entire fiscal year. The website can be accessed in both, English and Marathi languages.
Please Visit Our Latest Articles
IGRS Maharashtra Property Registration 2022 Slot Booking Online
If you are a property buyer in Maharashtra, you would need to register your sale deed at a government office after paying the stamp duty and registration charges. This entire process is overseen by the Inspector General of Registration and Controller of Stamps, also known as IGR Maharashtra. This government unit collects revenue through stamp duty and other charges as applicable on the registration of documents such as leave and license registration, mortgage, etc
There are total 519 Registration offices in Maharashtra but due to Covid-19, people of Maharashtra advised not to come these offices without online registration procedure. On this official portal people can book their time and date slots for their property Registration. Only 25 to 30 people can register their properties in each office
So if, you are also willing Maharashtra Property Registration Slot Booking Online without any crowd in that office, then you have to booked your time slots first, on this official e-portal. To know the whole procedure to book time slots and Documents needed for the Registration, follow our article from starting to end
Highlights of IGR Maharashtra
Maharashtra IGR Portal
Government of Maharashtra
Registration and Stamp Department, Government of Maharashtra
Real estate agents and all the properties buyer in Maharashtra
To provide safe and secure place of properties Registration by booking online time slots.
Documents Required to Apply for IGR Maharasthra
Here is the full list of documents that you will have to Submitted at the time of registration: –
- Sale, purchase agreement with value.
- Two-two passport size photographs of both buyer and seller.
- E-stamps papers of the property
- Registration fee receipt.
- Pan card details of both buyer and seller (photocopies of pan card)
- Original Identification proofs of seller, buyer and two witnesses
- Original ID proof of all parties (seller, purchaser and witness).
- TDS (Tax Deducted at Source) receipt if the property price is more than 50 lacs .
Procedure for IGRS Maharashtra Slot Booking Token @igrmaharashtra portal
In this article you will get all the steps of booking the time slots to register your properties, so note these steps, if you are also willing to Register your properties through this portal :
- For Registration, please open the official website of Registration and Stamp Department, Government of Maharashtra http://igrmaharashtra.gov.in/.
- On home page, on the top of the home page you can see a moving written line. Click on the option Click Here on the moving written line.
- Now, after choosing this option, you will get a new page, here you have to chosen the Registration ( Citizens ) option, if you are a new user.
- It will redirect you to a Registration form page. Here you can fill all your details.
- First of all fill the First, Middle and Last Name of Authorized Person.
- After that, you have to filled the address details of person such as Building Name, Street, City, Pin code and select State, District and Taluka.
- Now enter e-mail Address and Mobile Number.
- After that select an ID proof and Provide that’s number below.
- Then Enter UID number.
- Enter a User Name and Password then confirm password by entering it again and enter captcha code.
- In the last choose a question and answer it, in case you forgot the password, then this question will be asked by you and you can get a new password for login into website.
- Now after verification all details click on submit button.
- So this way you can easily get registered into portal.