ISRO Free Online Course 2021-22, Date, Apply, Register Online @iirs.gov.in
Indian Space Research Organisation famously called ISRO has launched a special Free Online Course. This can be taken by students undergoing under graduation or post-graduation. ISRO has announced that it will accept the application from the students who are in any year of their graduation and hence it is a golden opportunity that is willing to join ISRO in the future. Many times it is a traditional method to either follow the medical or engineering stream. They come under the science stream.
Almost all the students take this route after their higher secondary school education. So, this course can be done even by following the conventional method. The basic online courses will be about Remote Sensing, Geographical systems, and Global navigation. IN bonus to that, the participants will also receive the ISRO certificate based on the 70 percent attendance rule and the forty percent marks scored which are the passing marks.
ISRO Free Online Course
This article explains the complete details about the ISRO Free Online Course 2021-22, Details about Date, Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for Free Online Course, Procedure to Register Online on the Official Portal of ISRO.
Please Visit Our Articles
Features of ISRO Free Online Course
Let us see the important features of the ISRO Online Course, as shown below.
- The classes continue till mid-November 2021. There is no need for any special paid hard-core software or system requirements for the course.
- Indeed the course is free and anyone can avail of it simply free of cost. It is cost-efficient as it has been made for the students.
- But even in that case, it can be accessed by working professionals also.
- You can just take the class through the e-class platform of the Indian Institute of Remote Sensing IIRS, ISRO.
- You can take the classes through IIRS’s main official YouTube channel. The video of the class will be uploaded after 24 hours of its premiere.
- So there are no worries even if you miss a class by chance. It is always recorded and you are simply one click away from you.
- To take up the complete advantage of the course, you must first understand for whom it is beneficial.
- There is an increasing demand for manpower who know remote sensing, geographical information, global navigation, associated geospatial technology.
- The central, state, private universities take the program of aeronautical engineering and also many courses related to the space and outer world.
- These special classes conducted by ISRO can be very strong references. Also, the existing departments of the central, state government in the areas of space can train the beginners and also brush up the basics of experience through this course.
- The technical staff can be trained about the space and other things of the universe through these courses.
How to Apply and Register Online for ISRO Free Online Course
Let us see the step by step guide to apply and register online for the Indian Space Research Organisation’s Free Online Course Program, as shown below.
- First, visit the official website for applying for the course provided by the Indian space research organization.
- Now, you can see the registration form below
- Type in your name, email, password. Now retype the password.
- Now enter the display code as shown on the screen.
- After that click on the register button.
- Then it will show the message that you have registered successfully.
- An activation link will be sent to your email.
- Check your email and then click on the link.
- That will lead to you the continuation of the registration which is the application form.
- In the application form, fill the details such as what course you are selecting.
- Now, select your basic qualification and the basic knowledge. Now write the description for the course contents regarding your professional career.
- Now click on the Next button.
- Now you have to fill the personal details option such as salutation, full name, name in Hindi, father’s name, gender, date of birth, nationality.
- After that enter your mobile number, city, country, pin, or zip code.
- Now, click on the Save button.
- After that fill in the education details, enter the highest qualification, major subjects, board, year of passing.
- Now click the save and continue button
- Now under the documents section enter the employment status and upload your digital photo.
- Select identity proof preferably an aadhaar card and upload it, now enter the aadhaar number. Click on the save and continue button.
- Now verify all the details. Check if you have written all the details correctly or not and you can complete the registration process after that.
- Now, you can take the printout of the application form and keep it for future reference.
FAQs on ISRO Free Online Courses
What is the full form of ISRO?
The full form of ISRO is Indian Space Research Organisation
What are the fees that have to be paid for the courses launched by the Indian space research organization?
The course is completely free and applicants need not pay any application fee.
Will, I get any kind of certificate for enrolling in the course?
Yes, you will get the certificate if you satisfy the criteria of 70 percent attendance and 40% marks.
What is the full form of ISRO concerning the following article?
The full form of ISRO is the Indian Space Research Organisation.