An Aadhaar card is now the most vital thing in every resident’s life in India. Without Aadhaar card, there is no value for a person dwelling here. There is a unique number attached to the Aadhaar card. The number is a 12 digit Aadhaar number which is granted by the Government of India. UIDAI means Unique Identification Authority of India is a major authority. There is a verification and biometric process before issuing the Aadhaar card of a person.
An Aadhaar card is truly authentic because of its unique 12 digit code. One set of numbers is allotted for one person only through their biometric sign. Others can’t use the Aadhaar card for their stint. In recent days, all the residents are introduced with PVC Aadhaar Card. The reason for this name is for the card is made of polyvinyl chloride. Its short name is PVC. In this article, you are going to inform about how to apply for the PVC Aadhaar card.
PVC Aadhar Card
This article explains the complete details about the PVC Aadhar Card, Security Matters Related to PVC Aadhar Card, Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for the PVC Aadhar Card, Procedure to Fill in the Online Registration Form, and Application Fees.
Please Do Visit
Security Matters Related To This PVC Aadhaar Card
- Jotted down both an issue and print dates
- There is a secure QR Code
- There is micro text on the card
- There is an embossed logo of Aadhaar
- There is a Hologram
- It’s of Guilloche pattern
- A ghost image is stuck on
How to Apply Online for PVC Aadhaar Card
Applying for PVC Aadhaar card is now so easy. As it can be simply done online. Let’s share the process of applying below.
In the first step, you have to go to the official website of Aadhaar that is UIDAI, https://uidai.gov.in/
- In the second step, there you can see a tab written as ‘My Aadhaar’. Under this tab, you have to click ‘Order Aadhaar PVC’.
- In the third step, you have to put either your Aadhaar number or your Virtual ID number or EID number. Write the ‘Security Code’ and tap on the option, ‘Send OTP’.
- An OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to your mobile number instantly. After getting the OTP, select the ‘Terms & Conditions’ and tap on the button named ‘Submit’.
(If your mobile number is not registered to your previous Aadhaar card, then you have to select the option ‘My mobile number is not. After that, you are given a space to enter your number. At that time give your valid mobile number to which the OTP will be sent.)
The fourth step is vital. Here your previous Aadhaar card will be published entirely. Check all the details minutely. Because next, you have to pay the PVC Aadhaar card fees by click on the option ‘Make My Payment’.
- In the fifth step, select your preferred payment option from the given choice ‘Card/ Net Banking / UPI’. Card means a debit or credit card. Net banking means directly through your bank. And UPI system offers the PhonePae, Google Pay, PayTm etc. Option. The fee of the PVC Aadhaar card is 50/- only.
- In the sixth step, after generating your payment receipt you can get the soft or hard copy of the receipt by click on the option ‘Download My Payment Receipt’.
Your request for a PVC Aadhaar card is successful. Within five to seven working days you will be received through the Postal Service.
How to Check the PVC Aadhar Card Status Online
- Here you can see the written tab ‘My Aadhaar’. Under the tab, there will be an option ‘Check Aadhaar PVC Card Status’.
- Next, put your 12 digit Aadhaar number and the security code. And tap on ‘Send OTP’. An OTP will be sent to your mobile number within one second.
- Then select the ‘Terms & Conditions’ and tap on the ‘Submit’ button.
- You will be displayed on the screen your number of SRN and the whole status of your PVC Aadhaar card. If you wish to download the acknowledgement sheet. You can tap on the ‘Download’ option.
PVC Aadhar Card Application Fees
Let us see the details of the application fee that the applicants should pay to apply for the PVC Aadhar Card, as shown below.
- All the interested applicants should pay a nominal application fees to avail of the PVC Aadhar Card.
- For this, the applicants should pay Rs 50 to apply for the PVC Aadhar Card online on the official portal.
FAQs on PVC Aadhar Card
What are the benefits of a PVC Aadhaar card?
The PVC Aadhaar card is portable like an ATM card. So it can be carried easily in a pocket or a wallet or a purse. And in the risk of fraud, it is safer and than the earlier one.
How many amounts does it charge to get?
Only 50 rupees is the cost of a PVC Aadhaar card. GST is included also in this fee.
Can the charge be paid through debit a card?
Yes, there are multiple options. So you can choose your comfortable one.
What is the SRN number?
The full form of SRN is Service Request Number. It is of 28 digits.