Hello Everyone! The wait is over, and the Staywell organization is all set to provide the StayWell Mouth Gargle for free to every household in Singapore. However, the interested people should register online from 15 November 2021 to get Mouth Gargle for free. The objective of the Staywell initiative is to help reduce the spread of illnesses among the people in Singapore. The StayWell mouth gargle provided by the Temasek foundation contains 1% povidone-iodine (PVP-I) as an active ingredient effective against a wide range of germs, including those that cause sore throat. The following article will give you complete guidance about the registration process for the Staywell Free Mouth Gargle online.
Staywell Free Mouth Gargle Registration
This article explains the complete details about the Staywell Free Mouth Gargle Registration, Helpline Details, Highlights, Procedure to Use, Precautions, Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for the Free Mouth Gargle Online on the official portal of the Stay Prepared by all the interested candidates.
Highlights of Singapore Free Mouth Gargle
As shown below, let us see the highlights and details of the Staywell Free Mouth Gargle issued by the Temasek.
- The povidone-iodine (PVP-I) gargle provided kills germs that cause sore throat. It will be distributed under the foundation’s Stay Prepared initiative to reduce the spread of illnesses.
- All the interested people can register themselves on the stayprepared.sg/staywell-register portal to collect a 250ml bottle of the gargle and a 25ml measuring cup.
- The online registration has already been started, and they will end on 10 December 2021.
- Moreover, the registered people can collect their gargle at their choice of locations from 22 November to 12 December.
- After collecting the products, the households can gargle two to four times a day in the sour throat or personal hygiene.
Please Visit Our Articles
Procedure to Use Mouth Gargle
Let us see the procedure to use the Mouth Gargle, as shown below.
- The people using it can gargle up to 2-4 times a day whenever they feel a sore throat coming or for general oral hygiene.
- One can gargle with 15 ml or one capful of the mouth gargle for about 30 seconds.
- Please do not swallow the solution and split the solution after you are done.
- However, please consult a doctor before using any PVP-I mouth gargle or throat spray if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, below six years old2, allergic to PVP-I or iodine products, having thyroid issues, or using products containing mercury.
- You should consult the doctor if you have any discomfort or allergic reaction when using it or your sore throat or other symptoms persist for more than 2 days.
- Temasek Foundation assures that the second round of self-collection will be done after Chinese New Year if demand exceeds expectations.
- This latest initiative by Temasek Foundation follows its distributions of masks, hand sanitiser, and oximeters over the past 18 months.
How to Apply Online for Staywell Mouth Gargle, Registration Form
All the people waiting to order the mouth gargle online can now apply online on the official portal of Staywell Mouth Gargle. Let us see the step-by-step guide to apply online and the registration form for the Staywell Mouth Gargle, as shown below.
- Please visit the Official Portal Stayprepared online.
- It takes the online users to the following page below.
- Click Here to get redirected to the Registration Process online.
- It then displays the following page below.
- Scroll down the page and Enter the Name, Mobile Number, Email Address, Residential Address details such as Postal Code, Floor Number, Unit Number, Block Number, Street, and Building Name.
- Enter the details of your SP Account Number.
- Also, please select the option I am collecting for: My household, My relatives, and My friend/neighbors.
- Click on the checkbox: You have read, understood, and agree to Temasek Foundation’s Privacy Statement and agree that we may collect, use and disclose your personal data as provided in this form.
- Click on the Next button.
- After that, it asks you for the further details that you should enter online.
- It then completes the registration process for mouth gargling, and please wait for the product to be delivered to your mailing address.
Precautions While Using the Stay Prepared Free Mouth Gargle
As shown below, let us see the precautions that the users should follow when using the Free Mouth Gargle.
Do not use it if you are
- Allergic to PVP-I, iodine, alcohol, glycerol, menthol, methyl salicylate, or saccharin sodium. See a doctor immediately if you develop an allergic reaction.
- Planning to receive, are undergoing, or have received radioactive iodine treatments.
- Using products containing mercury, e.g., thiomersal or other antiseptics such as hydrogen peroxide, silver, taurolidine or octenidine
- Having thyroid issues
Only use if agreed with a doctor:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- For children under 6 years of age
Helpline Number and Customer Care Details of Free Mouth Gargle
As shown below, let us see the helpline number and customer care details of the Free Mouth Gargle Singapore.
- People can dial the toll-free number 18002222000.
- You can also click here to find the helpline details in case of queries.
- You can also contact the helpline through WhatsApp Number: +65 8484 6309.
All the interested people can register themselves online for the mouth gargle on the official website Stay Prepared.