The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, or UPPSC, has begun accepting applications for posts as staff nurses. Eligible applicants may apply for UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022 online by going to the official website. The application date for the posts is February 17, 2022. To fill the total of 558 positions in various departments, the authorities will undertake recruiting. UPPSC has made an online application form for the job of staff nurse available (Male). To support their claims in the online application, the applicants must produce a printout of their online application as well as self-certified copies of all certifications. For additional information about eligibility, the selection procedure, and other criteria, continue reading;
An applicant for direct recruitment to the position of Staff Nurse (Male) must have the following requirements:
- The candidate must have passed a high school from science stream from a board of the high school and intermediate education intermediate exam, or an exam recognized by the government as comparable.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in nursing or a general and midwifery nursing degree registered with the UP council of nurses and midwives, or a degree in psychiatry registered with the UP council of nurses and midwives.
- Have a certificate of registration as a nurse and psychiatrist from the UP nurses and midwives council and the council of midwives, or a certificate of registration as a nurse and midwife from the UP council of midwives and nurses.
Registration and Application process:
- Firstly, the applicant needs to visit the official website of UPPSC.
- After that, applicants have to click on the “all notifications/ads” link will be directed to a list of all active notifications, where they may apply for any of the listed notifications by clicking on the “apply” link below each one.
- When the applicant clicks the “apply” button, the “candidate registration” option will now show on the page.
- Select “candidate registration”.
- A new page will open showing examination name, user instructions, advertisement, and the Apply button. Applicants can go through the official advertisement for the post here and begin with the application and registration for UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment.
- First of all, select an answer for whether the candidate has earlier applied for any post via UPPSC.
- Fill out the applicant’s basic registration form with all of your personal information like; candidate name, father’s name, state domicile, category, date of birth, gender, marital status, mobile number, email ID, high school information, nursing diploma, job profile, etc.
- After that, input the verification code and click the “submit” button at the bottom of the page to go to the next page after validating and reviewing the information.
- This now displays your registration slip, complete with your 11-digit registration number and other information that you may print for future reference.
- After that, use the “fee deposition/reconciliation” method to pay the fees.
- When you are done with this step, a screen will pop up asking for the candidate registration number, quota information, a scanned photograph with signature, and some of the personal information you included throughout the application process.
- Then, on the following web page, click the submit button to advance to the form submission page, where you may fill in all of the essential information.
- A passport-sized photograph and a signature must be attached by the candidate.
- Choose the final submission now.
- The applicant’s login Id and password will be sent on provided email and mobile number.
- In case any modification is needed, click on the “Modify submitted application form”.
- Finally, a candidate advised that a duplicate of the application be made for future reference.
- To check the application status, the candidate can use the same website and login to proceed.
Fee structure for the UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment:
|Category wise list||Fee structure|
|Unreserved/Economically weaker class/Other backward classes||Exam fee Rs 100+ Online processing fee Rs 25 = Rs 125/-|
|Scheduled Cast/Scheduled Tribe||Exam fee Rs 40/- + Online processing fee Rs 25/- = Rs 65/-|
|Handicapped||Exam fee = Nil + Online processing fee Rs25/- = Rs 25/-|
|Ex-Servicemen||Exam fee Rs 40/- + Online processing fee Rs 25/- = Rs 65/-|
|UPPSC official website||https://uppsc.up.nic.in/candidatehomepage.htm|
|For application status||https://uppsc.up.nic.in/ViewStatus.aspx|