Last Updated on June 30, 2022 by Team Gyankunj
VLabsDev’s goal is to get the community involved in rethinking best practices in pedagogy, storyboarding, lab manuals, documentation, and technology for creating a high-quality simulator. The VLabsDev portal’s major activities right now include community-created material, hosting community-created content, source codes, code and content development hackathons, and pedagogy and storyboard design events for teachers. According to data collected from prominent Indian institutions, there are about 500 laboratories that need to be developed (only 120 labs from the MHRD Virtual Labs project are now accessible for usage). As a result, there is a significant vacuum in the curriculum that must be filled by the community.
Beneficiaries and Stakeholders: Potential stakeholders and beneficiaries include students and teachers from Engineering, Science, and Polytechnic institutes. The goal is to give educational Virtual Lab experiences that are of high quality.
Steps for VLab Registration:
- Visit the official link of Vlab registration.
- Tap on the register option, a form will open.
- Select the VLabs from IIT-B nodal center from the roll-down list.
- Click on either Student or Faculty.
- Then select one relative course from the course list.
- Next, enter the discipline from the catalog provided.
- Fill in the semester as per the stage of academics.
- Further, fill up the details such as Roll number/ Faculty ID number.
- Provide the asked personal details as, First name, last name, date of birth, email address, mobile number.
- Create a password as per the format and re-enter the password.
- Eventually, you have to enter the verification code.
- Click on “Register Now” and your process of registration will be completed.
- You will receive the login details via confirmation Email and text message on provided mobile number.
Login into IIT Bombay Virtual Lab:
- Visit the login link for IIT Bombay Virtal Lab.
- Click on login.
- Enter the registered Email Id and password and click on Submit.
- In case the user has forgotten the password to account, tap on Forgot Password.
- It will ask you to select the nodal centre.
- Enter your registered email id and date of birth.
- Finally, enter the captcha code and hit Submit.
- You will receive the recovery link on your email id.
- You can reset the password from the link and proceed to login.
For more detailed information, you can also refer to this Powerpoint Presentation; http://www.gpvs.cteguj.in/uploads/2665/virtual_lab_presentation_mechanical.pdf .
|VLabs official website||http://vlabs.iitb.ac.in/feedback/register.php|
|Official email for firstname.lastname@example.org|